SCOTUS Dei Chief Justice John Roberts is so full of bullshit I’m amazed his eyes are still blue:
“I want to assure people that I’m committed to making certain that we as a court adhere to the highest standards of conduct. We are continuing to look at things we can do to give practical effect to that commitment. And I am confident that there are ways to do that consistent with our status as an independent branch of government and the Constitution’s separation of powers.”
In order to adhere to a standard of conduct you MUST HAVE a standard of conduct. Where is it, you eff’ing fraud?
Here’s what I see:
- SCOTUS Chief JusticeJohn Roberts’ wife brought in at least $10M Ameros recruiting lawyers for prestige law firms, who then ended up before Roberts himself.
- SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas (and co-Justice Ginni) raking-in unreported cash and gifts from at least one billionaire.
- SCOTUS Justice Neil Gorsuch selling Colorado property he co-owned to Brian Duffy, the CEO of the law firm Greenberg Traurig, which has since had 22 cases come before the court.
- SCOTUS Justice Sam Alito (The Witch Finder) accepting social invitations (at least, there may be other honorifics, who knows?) from concerned interests who appear before the court. He alleges he never leaks anything, but his decisions seem to leak. Go Figure.
- SCOTUS Justice Kegs Kavanaugh, whose gambling and other debts (bar tabs at the country club, too) were mysteriously paid for right before his confirmation hearing
- SCOTUS Law Clerk Amy Coathangers Barrett doing the bidding of her weird religious cult.
The New York Times devoted a two-page spread to an account of how the Antonin Scalia School of Law (and let that one sink in for a moment) at George Mason University lured four conservative justices — Gorsuch, Thomas, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett — to teach at the Northern Virginia campus and during summers at European tourist meccas, for which they were all paid.
Oh, and I forgot to add, that Justice Kagan considered a free bagel for a couple of minutes, then turned it down, the amateur.
It’s all empty words from Roberts and clearly he’s making up shit as he goes along. It’s Calvinball.
You eff’ing frauds, fixed it for you.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: So Tired Of Supreme Court Corruption | personnelente
Roger Taney in Hell, “he’s the son I always wished for.”
LikeLiked by 2 people
I wonder if they know how strange and irrelevant they seem? It is not like the rest of us are walking around in a Supreme Court of the United States bubble. Out here, we have been dragged in to a culture war, and we don’t want it. This Supreme Court is a disgrace.
LikeLiked by 1 person
This is what I wrote over at MSNBC after seeing Lawrence O’Donnell’s takedown of Roberts’ bullshit – https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/lawrence-chief-justice-roberts-reveals-his-shockingly-shallow-hardest-decision-176650309810
Beyond pathetic. Detestable!