Because It is Funny

I’m a Leslie Jones fan, so to me she hit the guest hosting gig outta the ball park. Comedy Central, I hope you’re paying attention, and CNN have you considered…

(H/T Scissorhead Jimmy-T)

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Because It is Funny

1. Her reaction was the same as mine..”just roll the tape”.

I meant to watch that episode…but fell asleep before it came on. Going to try to carve out some time to watch it this weekend. Leslie is great, but they also have a stellar set of upcoming guest hosts

2. Stony Pillow says:

Saw it last night – it’s great comedy.

I saw the pics. I don’t see what they’re saying I should see (although Mrs. Pillow does). My first thought on looking at the sculpture was “Nuclear Energy”, in the University of Chicago campus at the exact spot where the first chain reaction occurred. The Boston sculpture, like the U of C onr, is understated, sad and touching at the same time.

I look at the mouths that were originally pushing this, and I know they jumped at the opportunity to say “Martin Luther King” and “penis” in the same sentence.

The King sculpture will outlast this bullshit.

3. Jimmy T says:

One of the best comedy performances I’ve seen in a long time. Leslie Jones literally knocked it outta the park…

4. ali redford says:

Leslie Jones is a treasure!

5. Dave G says:

OMG she lost so much weight, I didn’t recognize her.

6. Carol J Decker says:

Sorry, I’m White, I wept when MLK was gunned down, but that statue looks like two spiders f…king. I don’t care how anyone tries to spin it. It’s horrible and is never going to become beloved.

7. pagan in repose says:

Regards to the sculpture, I think its trying to say something about self-sufficiency.

8. This is some seriously funny shit, and Leslie Jones knocked THAT ball straight out of the park! She was talent wasted on SNL. To the Daily Show, fer sure!

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s