Some Fries With Your Stupid?

“I swear on any one of my mother’s many graves.”

“I have not been in drag since starring in “To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar” for which I won the Academy Award,” he did not add.

This entry was posted in George Santos, Liars, Lying Liars Who Lie. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid?

1. Sirius Lunacy says:

“The media continues to make outrageous claims about my life while I am working to deliver results.”

I ran that through Google Translate from Republicish to English And I got this:

I continue to make outrageous claims about my life while I am working cash in on the grift results.

2. Martin Pollard says:

“I am not now, nor was I ever a drag queen.” (Narrator: he was a drag queen.)

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

He was NOT a drag queen! He was a star on the women’s volleyball team. Mainstream media just can’t get ANYTHING right.

4. HarpoSnarx says:

Next up: the photos appear in WhoreMedia . . . what an ass!

5. MDavis says:

Republican gets caught in a lie, then another, then yet another.
    Here’s the inevitable response if each lie is even reported:

The most recent obsession from the media …

It may be used in combination with the classic “but the Democrats…”

6. “The media continues to make report on the outrageous claims I’ve made about my life while I am working to deliver results to my pocketbook”

FTFY, yah filthy dog murderer…

(yes, I remain extremely stabby about that)

7. robginchicago says:

It’s what gaslighting is all about. He will continue his denials and hope that none of his supporters see the pictures and videos (where Santos and his voice are clearly recognizable) on the internet, and are willing to deny their “lying eyes.”

8. Buttermilk Sky says:

It’s the most normal, non-criminal thing he’s ever done. Bet this is what gets him booted from the Krazy Kongress.

9. pagan in repose says:

He gives homo-sapiens a bad name. But, of course, he is not alone given the make up of conservative republicans these days. And, I do mean it this time, and both ways…hint: makeup

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s