Did SCOTUS Try the Ouija Board?

SCOTUS Chief Justice John Roberts cannot find the person who leaked Sammy the Witchfinder’s er, Alito’s draft ruling that over turned Roe v. Wade.

Shocking, I know.

[Hot damn! The Scissorheads are spitballing’ their A-Game in the comments!]

This entry was posted in Forced Birth, John Roberts, Sam Alito — Trenton’s Torquemada, SCOTUS, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Did SCOTUS Try the Ouija Board?

1. MDavis says:

Has he tried the Hall of Mirrors?

2. Redhand says:

It’s a puzzlement, isn’t it?

I don’t know whether the three monkeys, https://pixabay.com/images/search/three%20monkeys/ in judicial robes, or a clueless detective, https://www.crushpixel.com/stock-photo/detective-with-magnifying-glass-isolated-492956.html, better illustrates this great mystery.

3. Oija Board 3,465th time John has tried it:

“G…..I….N….T…O” He sighs in frustration. “It must be too close to happy hour, all I can think of is a nice cold Gin and Tonic.” He shakes his head,” at least I’m not haring off to Virginia to search for the leaker like it told me all those times, and Clarence SWEARS it wasn’t him for all the times it came up TOM or THOMAS or something like that. In guess it will remain a mystery forever!”*

4. skinnydennis says:

My butt, and they know, it’s CYCA.
    (Cover Your Collective Ass)

5. gruaud says:

Ouija board, what is Samuel Alito thinking this very moment?

P
    H
    E
    W

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

California Psychic Network?

7. laura says:

Errrrbody knows it was the Panty Sniffer who HATES women, hates them women! It was Sam and he’s been polishing his grudge wood since they started letting the skirts invade higher education.
    I’m going to dance a fucking drunken jig when he kicks and I’ll be thinking of all the women he’s immiserated with his powerful judgey robes.

• pagan in repose says:

I’d be delighted to join you when you do that jig. I’ll buy the drinks.

Alito is a disgusting life form form of life leaving us all poorer for the experience of it.

8. paul fredine says:

isn’t it obvious? it’s miss scarlet in the bedroom with a coat hanger. duh.

9. pagan in repose says:

Does Justice Roberts have urological problem with being leaky, just like Trump?

Asking for a friend of a friend, kind of sort of way.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s