He-Man Has Strong Opinions

I think we found Tucker’s junk-tanning fanboi:

He seems kinda fragile for an alpha.

This entry was posted in sexism, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to He-Man Has Strong Opinions

1. jaf48 says:

Soooo… I was wrong when I took this as brilliant satire?

2. gruaud says:

There are 27 bones in the human hand.

Mr. Incel here has 28, every lonely night.

3. Bitnik says:

When you decide to start your boycott by buying the product and stamping on it.

• Martin Pollard says:

Yeah, you know, like buying Keurigs, Nikes, and YETI coolers, and then destroying them to “pwn the libs.” I’m sure Mars Inc. will be reeling just like those other companies were. 🙄

Yeah but is he a real Murkin?

5. Oneofthebobs says:

No more Mars. You getting this,Elon?

6. Eating ‘male’ M&M’s isn’t gay at all, right Mr. ‘Alpha’ male?

(and your periodic reminder that the entire “alpha male” bullshit is derived from a single deeply flawed study of unrelated wolves in captivity.

Actual wolf packs DO NOT work that way. Nor do human ‘packs’.

Also some research suggests that the wolves-that-became-dogs altered human group dynamics to make the humans behave in more wolf-like fashion; basically they taught US how to live as a pack, so that they had a place to fit in…)

7. Sirius Lunacy says:

Damn, that just made me want go out and buy some M&Ms. I’m not even going tp lift up their shells to check gender. I am completely buy when it comes to M&Ms.

Also, FREE CANDY? I didn’t even know she’s been arrested.

8. RevZafod says:

So, Tucker borrowed Gaetz’s van?

9. ali redford says:

Back in 1993, all of us in the office where I worked concurred that M&Ms would be the food to be caught on a desert island with only one food. Interestingly, yesterday I bought a share-sized back that includes plain, peanut, & peanut butter M&Ms.

That’s all I’ve got for this. Sheesh!

• ali redford says:

Aargh-a share sized pack.

• Mike B. says:

I ordered groceries delivered last week, and they accidentally included a large ($8) bag of peanut butter M & Ms that I didn’t order. They gave me a refund but let me keep the candy. They were surprisingly good, I think partially because the shell was lighter.

• ali redford says:

Agreed! I’d not tried them before, either. I keep wondering what Tucker would call the body type on a PB M&M.

10. Dave G says:

I thought that was a parody.

11. I don’t get being so invested in a stupid commercial. Or a candy, for that matter. It’s so meaningless. Unless he’s getting paid by Mars, Inc. Then it makes sense.

12. osirisopto says:

Oh, goodie. The fauxtrage if the day is back.

Still, it doesn’t top the tan suit.

13. paul fredine says:

my only take away is that’s an example of an ‘alpha male’? i’ll pass.

14. Buttermilk Sky says:

I don’t think Nick Adams (Hemingway character) needs any more candy.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s