Preach!

Many of you have pointed to Hakeem Jeffries speech from last night and it is pretty good, almost Obama-like.

This entry was posted in Hakeem Jeffries. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Preach!

1. Jimmy T says:

Hakeem Jeffries was definitely the man of the moment. I feel so much better that he is on our side…

2. I am learning the Hakeem Jeffries ABCs …. “Maturity over Mar-A-Lago” … loved that line …
    The Russian Caucus on the other side of the isle was stunned during Hakeem’s rendition of the ABCs. Definitively needs to be made into a RAP song

3. CalicoJack says:

Howdy y’all!

The Republicans are so effed! And, the beauty part is that they’ve done it to themselves! However, if you thought Jeffries wasn’t up to the task of following in Pelosi’s footsteps, he let the Republicans and world know they was wrong last night. He threw down!

He was telling McCarthy that when he comes to the Dems to bail out the debt ceiling, pass an extension to keep the government open, or keep him Speaker, the price is going to be pain. McCarthy tried to acknowledge that, but Jeffries just sat indifferent to him. That’s exactly what he’s going to get when the MAGA caucus screws him time after time after time.

Huzzah!
    Jack

4. Richard says:

I am exhausted. I can think faster than Republicans, and i know how they are. This was just disgusting.

5. artahzen says:

We’ll see how many of the dastard bastards are still in the House as time goes on. They don’t have much of a cushion. Meanwhile, Jeffries has got their numbers and alphabet.

6. pagan in repose says:

Truly, Hakeem Jeffries is the right person at the right time saying the right things that needed to be said. All of it at the right time.

I have gained, what I thought was impossible until now, some real faith that Hakeem Jeffries and the 118th Congress Democrats can and will work to keep the old ship upright. The least we can ask considering the juveniles delinquents on the other side of the isle. Make no mistake, they will implode the government if they can.

It is the time for the A-B-C’s of it to begin.

7. annieasksyou says:

That entire alphabetical rhetorical flourish was delivered sans notes or prompter—quite impressive. And xenial is a fine word that I’d never heard before. I don’t think he should be compared to Obama; he has his own admirable persona.