Some Fries With Your Stupid?

“[The rise of socialism is why] nobody works, nobody gives a damn,” [Home Depot’s cofounder] Bernie Marcus said in an interview with the Financial Times Thursday. “‘Just give it to me. Send me money. I don’t want to work — I’m too lazy, I’m too fat, I’m too stupid.'”

In related news, US Employment is at a record high.

What ol’ Bernie really means that he cannot find workers willing to be exploited like the olden days. He’s gonna hate the 13th Amendment.

This entry was posted in Bastards, Billionaire Bastards, blood sucking leeches, CEO Bastards. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid?

Cofounders work hard for their money juggling books and stuffs.

2. Another Kiwi says:

“Nobody works, nobody gives a damn”. Rich folks won’t like you spilling the beans like this, Bernie.

3. gruaud says:

99% of the workforce wants to work, genius. People’s identities, for better or worse, are tied to their jobs.

If you provide social incentives along with a decent wage, you assure yourself of getting the chance to hire not only motivated workers, but the top-tier of talent in your field.

It is as obvious as that smelly cigar sticking out of your mouth.

4. They’re always shocked, shocked when the Invisible Hand of the Market doesn’t bitchslap the people it’s supposed to bitchslap.

5. rskurat says:

A free market, you say? We simply can’t afford a free market!

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

7. William Huber says:

Ivory tower, let them eat cake, greedy scumbags like this Home Depot CEO think this country is filled with lazy moochers, laying around in hammocks, talking on their Obama phones, and complaining they don’t get more free stuff. In REALITY, America is filled with people who commiserate with their coworkers at BOTH their jobs at how broke they are. I’ve worked two jobs for 18 years and my family still lives paycheck to paycheck. I hate right wingers like this CEO so Godamn much!!

8. These people … who don’t know what socialism is & don’t care & spout these idiocies about what it isn’t.