Here’s Some Stupid To Start Your Day

Rep-Elect Republican George Santos is a special kind of sociopath to use a national tragedy and to use his mother to try to gain sympathy/empathy from voters. But to be fair, he’s also used the Holocaust and his grandparents in a very similar manner.

And so we note with a certain kind of glee that Rep-Elect Republican George Santos is under investigation by the feds and by Long Island prosecutors.

This entry was posted in George Santos, Grifters Gotta Grift, Liars, Lying Assweasles, Lying Liars Who Lie. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Here’s Some Stupid To Start Your Day

1. Martin Pollard says:

He’s certainly giving the Tangerine Traitor a run for his money in the “everything that comes out of my pie hole is a lie” department.

2. Jimmy T says:

Just gonna drop this off…

3. Buttermilk Sky says:

I hear his great-aunt was on the Titanic. And the Lusitania.

4. purplehead says:

Years ago, I worked with a guy like that. At lunch and break times he would regale us with his stories of his background, and all the things he had accomplished and been in his lie—er, life—, which were just impossible and unbelievable since he was only 25 years old. There was no way someone that young could have done all that shit. No way. None of us believed him. That’s the first time I heard the term “pathological liar.” As assistant crew chief, I was tasked to monitor and document his ineptitude and fabrications on the job. I just hated doing that, because to do that, I had to let him destroy part of a site. The powers-that-be needed proof to can him. It was weird to watch him make things up. But he truly did not know what he was doing. It was painful. I’d never met anyone like that before, at least to my knowledge. (There may be more people like that than we think.)

Anyway, based on my observations and notes and photographs, they fired him. And I asked to be demoted to my previous field-crew job.

You’d think the Pathological Liars Club, known officially as Republicans, would do the same, and fire him. But then, they’d also have to fire legions of others. And then, poof—no more Club of Liars.

5. Also claiming to be half Black. Now we’re only waiting to hear Herschel Walker is his father…. (not mine, stolen directly from the linked thread…)

6. And ftw:

7. Please – George Santos beat Neil Armstrong to the Moon. He also cured polio, invented the wheel, parted the Red Sea, and was the real director of Schindler’s List

8. Richard says:

What a piece of shit. He is a republican big surprise. I hope they keep him, because he is a perfect fit with the rest of the lies they tell.

It would be irresponsible of us not to speculate that the dude is also cray cray. Bigly.

10. w3ski4me says:

He should add Bald Faced Liar to his resume. Is there no penalty for running on obvious and provable lies?
    w3ski

11. Is he Madison Cawthorn 2.0?