The Quotable Rep. 3-Toes

Madge
(Undated File Photo)

The NYPost:

“I want to tell you something, if Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention, we would’ve been armed,” she said of her role at the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the US Capitol… Her speech took a strange turn while she noted how “you can pick up a butt plug or a dildo at Target nowadays” while bashing transgender-friendly policies in classrooms.

I have to admit I wonder just how she knows where to buy sex toys. The nausea left quickly, I’m proud to report.

This entry was posted in Rep. 3-names Perjury Taylor Greene. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to The Quotable Rep. 3-Toes

1. gruaud says:

I have some good news bad news.

Oh shit! what’s the bad news?

We would have won the insurrection if I was in charge, but I wasn’t so we didn’t.

If only! And the bad news?

The liberals continue to make advances in the science of dildonics.

2. Martin Pollard says:

The idiot makes it sound like sex toys are hanging from pegs in the checkout lanes. Only things I recall seeing in the checkout lanes are candy, magazines, and endless Target gift cards. What a maroon. What an im-bessel. What a ta-rah-rah-goon-dee-ay.

3. Where in Target? Small Appliances, Sporting Goods, or Intimate Wear? I must confess, I’ve never seen them there…

• MDavis says:

I don’t find this shocking.
      It’s common sense, really, look for wherever lube, condoms and One-Step are sold in that store. Then look up – they’ll be on the top shelf so the kiddos can’t reach them, at least not until they hit the shopping basket.
      What’s the big deal?
      To me, it is far more troublesome that the issues she has with Jan-6 are that her side “lost”, that she is bragging that they would have won if she had been there handing out the armaments, and that I still don’t know if anyone made her as the person walking around that night planting bombs. (not made is automatically allegedly, isn’t it?)

4. Where the hell is she shopping? I mean, I get that the truth means nothing to anyone in that crowd, but isn’t there one person who would think; “hmm, that’s not my experience. I’m not sure that’s reasonable”?

Also, and far more importantly, why is it ok to stand up and scream “I’m a traitor”, clearly, loudly and without fear of repercussion?

This is heartbreaking because I work hard to not feel this way, but I hate these people.

5. Lsamsa says:

Interesting to know how many in that audience have one or two said toys in their night table drawer.

6. skinnydennis says:

Guess what, she’s right. Just google “substitute butt plugs”.

7. pagan in repose says:

What I thought I heard her saying was that if she and old Stevie Bannon had a butt load of butt plugs and dildos they would have won on J6. Now the part about how she and Bannon were going to utilize those products of conflict in securing a big V from their use, well, who knows. Only their wee little pee brains know for sure…The truth be told their a couple of cowards and they would not be within 100 light years of any conflict their filthy mouths were responsible for. Theirs is not to die, but to lie.

8. ali redford says:

I would like to hear her expound upon her meaning of “we would have won.”
    In court, under oath in the witness stand. While shackled for the rest of us to be safe.

I suppose we should consider ourselves lucky that they are openly telling us who they are

10. William H. says:

If what she says about Target is true, this is gonna be bad news for Dildopolis, our friendly local dildo superstore downtown.

• MDavis says:

Big Box stores specialize in generalization.
      If one wants a particular item, rather than one of just a few available selections, the specialty store will still be one’s go-to.

11. Pingback: Oh! Tannenbaum! —Season Greetings From MPS | Mock Paper Scissors