Bad Tattoos, Cont.

H/T @Nameless Cynic

In honor of Halloween, we are announcing the return of Bad Tattoo Week, which as all good traditions go, will start on Tuesday and conclude on Halloween.

This means you have time between today and Tuesday to submit the worst tattoos you can find to Tengrain AT mockpaperscissors DOT com, be sure to put tattoo in the subject line. All bad tats are welcome, but halloween tats are encouraged.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. I’ve seen things, terrible things.

This entry was posted in Never Laid Again. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Bad Tattoos, Cont.

1. purplehead says:

So his neck is a placeholder for his head, I guess. Makes sense. ???

2. circular reasoning says:

Thank you for tricking me into learning that “lorem ipsum” is a thing. I come here to learn about the news of the day. Today I learned more than expected!

3. Oneofthebobs says:

All I can say is “turtleneck”.

4. Had to look it up–worth it.

5. annieasksyou says:

Curious selection…wonder what the guy thought it really meant…

• osirisopto says:

Child.
      Goth.
      Slave to fashion.

He thought it meant Dolorem Ipsum.

I’m sure he soon learned the advantages of specificity.
      And why shots of Tequila are a bad idea.

6. paul fredine says:

why??

7. pagan in repose says:

Maybe he intended to fill the space with the real text later on. He is only in the design phase of the project it appears. What kind of eraser he intends to use would be interesting see. Or he is starting a business with he and his neck being a human billboard.

I’m just guessing, you understand.

Or I haven’t had enough coffee this morning and I have no idea what the blazes I’m talking about.

8. At least it wasn’t in Comic Sans

9. angry spittle says:

Is that Latin?

• Everything you wanted to know aboud Lorem Ipsum but wer afraid to ask: https://loremipsum.io/

They also have a vast list of alternate forms (click on ‘Generators’) , including “Postmodernist Ipsum” which I would contend is not actually an LI generator, but a Sokol Generator

If one examines precultural libertarianism, one is faced with a choice: either accept rationalism or conclude that context is a product of the masses, given that Marx’s essay on precultural libertarianism is invalid. The subject is contextualised into a precapitalist dematerialism that includes culture as a reality