One Lump of Stupid or Two, Herschel?

Couldn’t see that joke coming a mile away. At least Clint Eastwood wasn’t there, amirite?

And if that were not enough, Walker talked to Kristen Welker on NBC News about the police badge he flashed at the debate, you know, the one he where he actually appeared:

WALKER: That’s a badge that I was given by a police officer and I do have the badge I carry with me all the time. It’s a real badge. It’s not a fake badge. It is a real badge.

WELKER: Who gave you that badge?

WALKER: This badge is from um — this badge. I have badges from all over the — all over Georgia, even from Chatham County. I had to wait — wait — I had from Chatham County which is a county, which is a county, uh, which is a county from- *SHOWS BADGE* oh I have it upside down. Right, which is a county from where Senator Warnock is from. I have an honorary Sheriff badge for that county with limited rights —

WELKER: Where is this one from?

WALKER: This is from my hometown. This is from Johnson County from the sheriff from Johnson County, which is a legit badge. Everyone can make fun, but this badge give me the right- wait, let me finish. If anything happened in this county. I have the right to work with the police getting things done. People that don’t know that- I’ve been working with law enforcement for years. I do training program but they get to get credit for it. I do a program, a leadership program. I do health and wellness programs. I visit prisons so, everyone will make fun, but I’ve been — have my men and women in black — men and women in blue backs since I’ve been doing this.

WELKER: Does that have arresting authority or that is an honorary badge?

WALKER: It is an honorary badge — but they can call me whenever they want me and I have the authority to do things for them to work with them all day.

WELKER: The National Sheriffs Association said an honorary badge, quote, is for the trophy case. Why make the decision to flash it at the debate?

HERSCHEL WALKER: That is totally not true. You can call the guy that gave me the badge.

Oh, and then we wrap up our Walker coverage with this: he now admits that the $700 abortion cheque is real.

This entry was posted in 2022 Pie Fight, Herschel Walker, People Dumber than Dolphins. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to One Lump of Stupid or Two, Herschel?

1. Oneofthebobs says:

Give poor Herschel a break. It’s just the crowd he hangs with. The really smart Republican doctor guy drinks his own pee.

2. Jimmy T says:

The empty podium pretty much reflects his empty head as well. Too many hard hits on the football field, and the rest is history…

3. osirisopto says:

Give him a labrador, a ball a trip to the beach and leave the poor bastard alone.

This guy’s “candidacy” proves the depth of the GQP’s cravenness.

4. w3ski4me says:

I had a crackerjack badge like that when I was a kid too. Never tried to represent it as real though. Maybe that’s a going thing with used-up football players. I see he has no campaign manager either since he is trying so hard to double down on his prop fiasco. The man deserves pity. It must be really hard to get thru today’s life with that little brainpower. He doesn’t deserve (obviously) to be elected. A typical Rethug though. Except they don’t all have the football excuse.
    w3ski

I am a Fire & Police Commissioner in my little burg so I have a badge too. It’s brass and shaped like a shield and not a tin star. The purpose of an honorary badge is to serve as a get-out-of-jail-free card. That is as long as you know your arresting officer or can convince him that you are cereal.

6. Professor Pupdog says:

This badge is from um — this badge. I have badges from all over the — all over Georgia, even from Chatham County. I had to wait — wait — I had from Chatham County which is a county, which is a county, uh, which is a county from- *SHOWS BADGE* oh I have it upside down. Right, which is a county from where Senator Warnock is from. I have an honorary Sheriff badge for that county with limited rights…

You gotta be shittin’ me–nobody running for the Senate (or even mayor) can be this incoherent and foolish! His party would have been less laughable had they nominated a fire hydrant.

7. MDavis says:

I just saw a bit of an interview where someone was asking about Walker’s badge, asking if it was really a prop or if it was really a badge.
    (emoji crossed-eyes here)
    That debate moderator did explain to Walker that he knew he wasn’t to use a prop. Now, he did claim it was a “real badge, not a prop” and she came back and reminded him that holding up any object was considered using a prop in this context – and he needed to stop.
    I didn’t catch which reporter was asking, but now I have an example from the wild of the Ambiguity Fallacy. That thing was a prop and any proper journalist could recognize that. Hence, the asker was either not a proper journalist or they knew better but were just stirring the pot.
    I hate this time line.