Report: 2X Impeached President Meshugana Not Appreciated Enough by The Jewishes

H/T Scissorhead Skinny-D

oy!

Lord Damp Nut is of course an antisemite, and he’s too stupid to know that his wonderful Evangelicals only are pro-Israel because they want to see Jeebus return to smite the wicked who have not converted to Christianity. And guess who that is?

He thinks he should be appreciated by the Jews or else?

This entry was posted in Blog Against Theocracy. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Report: 2X Impeached President Meshugana Not Appreciated Enough by The Jewishes

1. gruaud says:

How he exaggerates. His approval rating in Russia is much higher than Israel’s.

2. w3ski4me says:

The word Megalomaniac comes to mind. Also some much cruder words as well.
    w3ski

3. glitterbug says:

I feel like I’m wandering in an insane asylum.

My Grandmother had serious mental health problems. She was in and out of state facilities through the mid to late 60’s.

8 years old and I lived “The Cuckoo’s Nest” for a few hours a week

• Professor Pupdog says:

Last night I watched “Titicut Follies” (shot in 1966 by Frederick Wiseman). Trump would have fit in well there.

That story was bizarre. I read it yesterday, and there was really no way to summarize it. “It’s a shitshow” was about as far as I could get.

• MDavis says:

I don’t have access to WP, but I did find an article that seems to be the same story or similar.

For some reason I am reminded of the Howard Stern bit where Howard gave a math problem to the Trumps that were on set. A math problem which they proceeded to mangle with each giving a different incorrect answer, followed by Trump blustering Howard into saying that the correct answer was wrong. What is it with him? Why didn’t Howard just stick to telling him he had the answer wrong?

• Stony Pillow says:

TLDR: Will Wilkerson, an executive at Trump Media and Technology Group, is aiming for the SEC whistleblower award of 10% to 30% of monetary damages for presenting evidence the SPAC investors were getting ripped off big time. His hope is that he can get some loot while there’s still some left.

Dare to dream.

• It’s as if it is an good old-fashioned Goodfellas-style bust out. But how do you burn down a social media operation fur the insurance money?

• Because Trump was never, EVER been called on his bullshit to his face, publicly until Obama skewered him at the WHPC dinner.

4. Zorba says:

Reblogged this on Politicians Are Poody Heads and commented:

“Before it is too late!” Sure sounds like a threat to me.
    When is he going to get indicted???