One Lump of Stupid or Two?

And here’s the thing: he has a legit shot at becoming a Senator.

This entry was posted in 2022 Pie Fight, Herschel Walker. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to One Lump of Stupid or Two?

1. gruaud says:

Merely a black face to legitimize their inherent racism. He could deliberately puke on a Bible and they’d rationalize it, because lib-pwning.

2. Sirius Lunacy says:

“I’m not laughing a a clearly impaired man, I am laughing at Republicans for nominating a clearly impaired man.”

They nominated a clearly impaired man to run for President in 2016 and it turned out to be not very funny at all.

3. Mrs BDR opined “The Smrt glasses did not work for Rick Perry, why did he think they’d work for him???”

And I saw Charles Blow on Alex Wagner’s show last nigt reiterating the very thing I”ve been saying all along The GQP put him up to the race because he’s a dumb, brain-damaged jock who will obediently do what he’s told, fulfilling all their base voters’ prejudices about what a Black man is really like. (hopefully this links right to the video…)

4. Ten Bears says:

Not when the goal is chaos, mucking up the system.

I still think they’re trying to lose, they’re throwing the election, running all these nutballs that wouldn’t otherwise be on the ticket. That would otherwise be laughed at.

They are more successful advancing their agenda from the minority …

5. w3ski4me says:

Look at Saint Ronnie, the patron saint of Teflon. The man was way off the deep end, except that he had Nancy holding him up. The GOP goes hand in hand with mental illness. That’s why they refuse to build mental clinics and other help, they don’t want to get assigned to one. Walker is just one of the boys to them.
    w3ski

6. Jimmy T says:

I’m just gonna drop this off. Seems like a perfect characterization of his Walkership…

Definitely not Xtian, principled or ethical but definitely republican.