Here’s Some Sunday Stupid

Honest-to-Dawg, noted drama queen Rod Dreher better not go to the beach because that tight ass of his would make a pearl necklace that he would then clutch.

Sports bras have been around since at least the Feast of St. Ronnie. I remember a co-worker all too clearly putting one over the wall of her cubicle after her lunchtime run.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Purplehead)

This entry was posted in Transphobia, Y'all Qaeda and Talibanicans, Your Kind Cannot Compete Here. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Here’s Some Sunday Stupid

1. schmice3 says:

Chicken Little

2. Jesus fucking christ Rod…By all (actual archaeological, not your 14th hand bronze age propaganda) accounts Babylon was not a terrible place to live. “Late Rome” was run by Christians, and Weimar had that little matter of letting a fascist take over.

It terrifies you that people don’t kowtow to your superstitious genocidal garbage.

Besides weren’t you gonna head off to Galts Gulch or something so we humans didn’t have to pollute your society?

3. MDavis says:

OMG!!!!!!
    There is a store openly selling a device to tuck in your man bits!
    It’s a conspiracy, I tells ya!

It only adds to the sad irony that the store’s name is “Dick’s”.

4. Jimmy T says:

Dang, I grew up with a number of tom boys. They were some of the best friends I ever had. I still have fond memories of Audrey…

5. Stony Pillow says:

His bowels turn to water because a young girl doesn’t want to display herself appropriately for his newly liberated gaze.

More and more tears at Golgotha.

6. I’m a tomboy, I’ve always been a tomboy & I would never wear anything uncomfortable like that. The whole point of wanting to be a boy was to wear comfortable clothes & do all the fun cool stuff that guys got to do. NOT “present” as male & be in pain all the time.

7. pagan in repose says:

I thought we passed through the old “what people wear” times and moved to who cares what someone else wears. It is the fundamental gist of “unfettered Capitalism” at work. You make something and if people are there to buy it, you make more of it to sell it, to make money with no fettering regulations. Free market enterprise and all that.

It would seem the Republicans are at conflict with the Reagan Legacy, to make the “theory” of Unfettered Capitalism the economic overlord of the world. No regulation, no interference in the making of MONEY 27/7 eight days a week.

If they want to make someones choice to wear a piece of clothing into to the modern Crusade, it would seem they need to revisit their founding principles.

8. pagan in repose says:

Let me say this about that: humanity seems to be breaking down into either Existentialism or Nihilism camps. By using the ideas that Existentialism is “…the attempt to confront and deal with meaninglessness…”, and that Nihilism is “is the belief that nothing matters so burn it all down.”

And “Away we go!”