Some Fries With Your Stupid, K-Mac?

“Make sure the heroin is pure, kids!”

This entry was posted in Just Say No, K-Mac Kevin McCarthy, People Dumber than Dolphins, War on Drugs. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid, K-Mac?

1. schmice3 says:

Opium is the religion of the people.

2. They’re ramping up the fearmongering to epically absurd levels.

Shades of the absurd bs we were sold as kids.

My sophmore year HS health class had a speaker to warn us of the dangers of drugs and alcohol. it was some old alky who told us about how he used to drink aftershave for the alcohol. Really relatable to our lives!

We also had one of those films about how we’d be pressured into ‘pill parties’ where the cool teens ( we could tell they were ‘cool’ because they were all wearing 1965 ‘mod’ clothes in the film we saw in 1973) by taking all the prescription pills from their parent’s medicine cabinet, dumped them all into a big bowl and everyone took a handful.

Look we were dumb, but not that dumb.

• w3ski4me says:

On the other hand. I remember having a half dozen friends over on the day we first landed on the moon. Each friend brought a tab or 2 of some kind of psychedelic. We crushed and mixed them all in a jar, and took turns whiffing some. We were as high as the moon watching them on a TV out with my straight Mom.
      w3ski

3. TheOtherHank says:

My favorite part about the annual Halloween drug scares is the people pushing don’t seem to have any idea how much drugs cost. No one is going to put the pot gummies, rainbow fentanyl, etc in a kid’s bag; that shit costs money, not like the giant bag o’ sugar in the seasonal aisle at the Piggly Wiggly

• It can happen. About the only place inflation hasn’t bitten is our local dispensaries.

Why just last weekend I witnessed a modern miracle…as I was getting our latest purchase together the kind woman behind the counter asked “Oh do you smoke flower?” (We were getting gummies) “Occasionally” I said, to which she replied “We’re giving a free package to anyone who spends more than $67!”

Free weed. (not insubstantial it was an eighth ounce!)

It’s a freakin miracle!

• Jimmy T says:

I used to have a thing for the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers when I was in the Marine Corps. They helped me stay sane, which wasn’t easy given the uptight hard-assed culture I was living in…

4. R White says:

What K-Mac didn’t say as he was conveniently interrupted by staffers was that the heroin that he and his fellow morally bankrupt republicans would make sure of its purity for the children is the same as the pure Columbian cocaine that he regularly snorts off of lyndsey graham’s flabby, filthy sex-soaked ass during those drug-soaked sex parties…

• Richard Portman says:

You are using hyperbole to make a point. But i think it is mostly true, and i think it is time to stop them.

5. Richard Portman says:

Who painted his face? Come on people, you know he doesn’t have that California sun tan from hanging out in the dark corridors of Washington DC.

• pagan in repose says:

I believe that the senator must have a tanning booth in his DC office. After all, that one senator had his super secret phone and phone booth in his office. Why not a tanning booth. And thusly the bright orange tan from the office tanning booth. I think I might have heard, seen or otherwise smelled a rumor that you get an option for the super secret phone booth of an upgrade to combo phone/tanning booth for little or no extra charge.