Ohio: Small Crowd Shows To Burn Reichstag

Yup, Lord Damp Nut had another rally last night in Ohio, and only about 6K Red Hats showed up. But the rally itself was jam-packed with crazy. Pro-tip: you don’t have to listen to his nasal braying, you can just read the tweets.

The warm-up act was nuts:

This entry was posted in 2022 Pie Fight, 2024 Goat Rodeo, Hair Führer Donald Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Ohio: Small Crowd Shows To Burn Reichstag

1. w3ski4me says:

I can’t listen to him, too he is too grating but watching him is just incredible. Such an ignorant, hollow, abusive person. Trying to motivate his people to hate more than they already do. Sheesh.
    He needs a padded cell and a straight jacket. I am sorry he even comes from this country. Scum of the Earth would be an uplift for him.
    w3ski

• ali redford says:

I had to listen to the 7 second one, but I couldn’t do more. He’s everything you say. Just an awful person who is very ill.

• Cheryl says:

What I came to say, can’t listen to or watch tfg anymore. Seriously bad for my health. I’m pretty sure at 70 years I won’t likely live long enough to get him — particularly the voice–out of my head or witness some kind of sea change towards sanity in my country.

• schmice3 says:

And yet,…he keeps pulling us back. I don’t expect to see any sea changes either. I’m glad I experienced the 60s at least. A consolation.

2. He would charge them for the Kool-Aid, substitute FlavorAid, and sell it for a 200% profit.

Then not pay the drinks supplier.

3. Jimmy T says:

Just gonna drop this off…

4. Whew, I finally got here after having to scroll past all those odious orange shitpile soundbite grenades dropped on this article.
    It’s not just THIS crowd -even the last rally wasn’t “packed” -an almost entirely unchallenged claim. His midas touch over his fetid followers is waning (and has been for a while now).

His lies have cobwebs all over them.

6. Stony Pillow says:

On the “weird music” one, I was looking at the camera scans of the audience, and see they’ve revealed the new salute to the head of the Republican party. It’s a “Seig Heil”, right hand up, with only the index finger upraised.

Showing their cards before 2024. No one has ever accused them of subtlety.

And definitely the wrong finger.

7. *FelineMama* says:

“Darling” ???
    KVETCH !!!

8. MDavis says:

Small crowd. And this one captured the entire arena.
    That signature close-up-with narrow-focus camera work at tfg rallyes has a purpose, methings.

9. Redhand says:

I can barely look at an image of him, much less hear that insane braying voice.

Still, I’m curious, did he really say, “Ulysses S. Grant, he’s really come back a long way over the past 10 years”?

Did he learn nothing from the “Frederick Douglass has done an amazing job” incident

or are his powers such that, like Christ, he can literally raise people from the dead to do more good deeds?

He’s nuttier than a fruitcake, * * * laced with arsenic. I loathe him with every cell in my body.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s