News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

“Where did I leave my clothes?”

The Terrible Sand Kingdom of Arizonastan must be a land of enchantment and wonder, as Blake Masters, their Republican candidate for the US Senate proves:

PHOENIX (AP) — An interviewer asked Arizona Republican Senate candidate Blake Masters to pick a “subversive thinker” whom people should know more about.

Masters gave it some thought and came up with a risky response for someone running for elected office.

He picked the Unabomber.

“I’ll probably get in trouble for saying this,” Masters responded. “How about, like, Theodore Kaczynski?”…

…“He had a lot to say about the political left, about how they all have inferiority complexes and fundamentally hate anything like goodness, truth, beauty, justice,” Masters said.

But don’t worry, Masters doesn’t agree with EVERYTHING the Unabomber said:

As for the Unabomber, Masters said he doesn’t endorse all of Kaczynski’s views, but “there’s a lot of insight there.”

There sure is, bub.

Masters’ mind is a small, one-room place, where he is working on his own manifesto (no doubt).

This entry was posted in 2022 Pie Fight, Arizonastan, Crazeee States, Domestic Terrorism, Domestic Tuckerism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Richard Portman says:

I’m not gonna talk about these Arizona fascists. I have family and friends there, and they are in danger. My brother lives in Tucson. For some reason these fascists have decided to target Arizona as a a new base for displaced angry honkies. Honkie is a pejorative term.

2. Redhand says:

Timothy McVeigh also comes to mind, at least mine.

3. just surprised he didn’t go with Ed Gein

4. Mike B. says:

I wish the AP writer could write clearly. One sentence is ‘He called Democratic leaders “psychopaths” and posed with a rifle declaring “this is designed to kill people,” saying the Second Amendment is not about hunting.’ The previous sentence is about Masters’s espousal of the great replacement theory. So is there a link between these thoughts? When he talked about killing people, was that when he was calling Democrats psychopaths (they’re in the same sentence), was he talking about immigration, both, or neither? Who did he want to use his rifle on?

Masters is right about the Second Amendment. It’s not about hunting, it’s about killing Native Americans (when the settlers were the immigrants), along with putting down slave revolts and hunting escaped slaves.

5. w3ski4me says:

The kind of people the Rethugs want us to study says a lot about who they themselves are. Nasty, evil, people.
    w3ski

6. Pingback: Jefferson, Migrant Hijack, Abortion Rights, Lindsey Goes Loud, SCOTUS – FairAndUNbalanced.com

7. MDavis says:

Jesus. Really, the subversive thinker whose ideas have been twisted beyond recognition by folks who want to keep all their wealth without being compared to camels.
    And he went with Unabomber. Bet he had to think about it when his first thought was “Well, Hitler had some interesting ideas, but he doesn’t seem to be popular except in my play groups. Sooo…. I know! Ted!”

8. Oblios_Cap says:

Everybody gives me shit when I say that about Marx,

But he was spot on and not a loony tune like the Unabomber.

• Mike B. says:

Nobody gives me trouble when I talk about Marx, but I mainly stick to my field, which is ecology, and how Marx studied, in addition to tons of other stuff, agriculture and soil science. When workers moved to the cities, food and fiber were transported there but the nutrients were not returned to the countryside, depleting soil fertility and creating pollution in the cities. So bones in the catacombs and battlefields of Europe, and later guano off Peru, were dug up to use for fertilizer, while the Thames became a giant sewer.

Marx wrote other interesting stuff, too, of course. Engels is worth reading too, and easier for me.

By the way, Masters suggests that the left hates justice, but Marx (and his wife Jenny) and Engels could have had much easier lives, but they saw how the working class and poor lived, and tried to change it. That is not hatred of justice, unless justice is the rich rule and everyone else obeys, as it probably is for Masters.

9. Pingback: They Seem Nice | Mock Paper Scissors

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s