Area Man Wants To Speak To DOJ Manager

Prznint Karen wants to talk to a manager at the DOJ

Twice-impeached LOSER ex-Prznint Stupid is making an offer that Merrick Garland cannot refuse:

That’s pretty outrageous.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Area Man Wants To Speak To DOJ Manager

1. “Nice country you got there…be a shame if something happened to it…”

2. beckymaenot says:

Seriously- why can’t this asshole just go away- like for 10-20?

• R White says:

Because too many redneck assholes with money and influence see our fragile and imperfect form of gov’t as a wrestling match to “own the libs” regardless of how many crucial issues go unanswered and fat nixon is their ‘populist prophet’ who will give them their salvation.

3. *FelineMama* says:

Karen, you look like Hell !!!
    You forgot your lip color for one thing !!
    Isn’t it somewhat illegal for someone, ANYONE, to keep threatening a fed official, or dept. He’s been doing this alot lately, and, ???????????
    BIDEN, DO SOMETHING !!!! Your admin. is coward, or asleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Jimmy T says:

Ok, it’s time for me to post the “know you’re ticks” poster. And yeah I thought it was hilarious…

5. w3ski4me says:

I really had thought it illegal to make threats like that, especially if you are a public figure. I guess it isn’t? Somebody enlighten me, please.
    All I can see is another reason that he belongs in prison.

w3ski

• ali redford says:

Our city, county, and state all have ordinances and statutes that make terroristic threat a serious crime, particularly a threat of violence. I cannot imagine it’s legal at any level.
      I also feel certain that if someone like one of us said those words that way in that context and on a platform, we’d have been in Guantanamo before the news broke, if it broke.

6. I don’t think Donnie-Desperate’s Depends™-wearing army is up for another ineffectual insurrection attempt anytime too soon. He/they are just down to “tough” talk and threats now.
    Lock him up already.

7. skinnydennis says:

Effing thug.

8. Mike B. says:

I don’t think legally he’s making a threat. In the exchange printed above, when he’s asked to be specific about what he means by “problems,” he refuses. In the video, the question is phrased implying they’d be false charges, and Trump says more than once “The American people would not stand for it.” He’s not saying he would do anything, or who would have problems. I think you have to be more specific than that for it to be a legal threat.

Even so, I’m not sure Garland would indict him if he did make a direct threat. I’m starting to think this is just a ploy to make the 2022 election about Trump, and that Garland will punt in the end. Time will tell.

• ali redford says:

Understood, but also the world has seen and heard Trump (and others still in office,) say these things, and we saw what happened the last time when he started it all out like this. He’s built a pattern, to me.

But I’m not a lawyer. I just want Trump picked up, and put in jail or a hospital for the criminally insane until his trials.

• Mike B. says:

I’m not a lawyer either, and I agree with you about the pattern. On 1/6/21, he sent an armed mob to the Capitol telling them the election was being stolen and they should prevent it (something like that), violence ensued and people were killed, and nothing has been done to Trump. I wish they would get him for that, and not something like this that could be argued away. I’m just getting impatient for Garland or somebody else to act.

9. Richard Portman says:

Who is Hugh Hewitt? Is he some nightmare Republican version of Anderson Cooper? With all these talking heads running around and telling lies, it is disorienting. They get paid for doing this?

10. paul fredine says:

why is it always ‘something you’ve never seen before’ with him?

11. Bob says:

If you believe US are coming for your guns here is what we should do:
    US should tax gun sales at 500%.
    Hire 500% more IRS agents and send these agents to gun shows.
    This will alleviate our concerns for education and health care.

MAGAS have no conception of what US are about.
    REAL AMERICANS hate these needle dicks.
    MAGAS have no clue that REAL AMERICANS own guns and have American flags.

MAGAS truly don’t understand how defense works and how they believe they will win!
    Who are they going to fight?

1. Military
    2. Police
    3. REAL AMERICANS with guns, Fuck these fascists!

Do not vote for republicans!