Some Fries With Your Stupid, Hair Füror?

Flop Sweat

“Not only did the FBI steal my Passports in the FBI Raid and Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, but it has just been learned through court filings that they also improperly took my complete and highly confidential medical file and history, with all the bells and whistles (at least they’ll see that I’m very healthy, an absolutely perfect physical specimen!), plus personal Tax Records (Illegal to take), and lawyer/client/privileged information, a definite NO, NO.”

—perfect physical specimen Hair Füror on Truth Social

This entry was posted in Hair Führer Donald Trump, In their own words, Quote. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid, Hair Füror?

1. Martin Pollard says:

Absolutely perfect physical specimen.

You keep saying those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean. (h/t Inigo Montoya)

2. if he’s a perfect physical specimen, I am fucking Captain America.

3. Well, dumbass, don’t stick your health info inside an official Top Secret folder with the classification stuff crossed off and “Ultra Sekrit Health Records (The very BEST Health Records! Big men with tears in their eyes come up to me and say ‘Sir, these are the most magnificent health records!’)” scrawled in Sharpie on it.

Or of course they took nothing of the sort and he’s lying.

4. robginchicago says:

If TFG comingled hist personal medical records and other personal papers with any of the “presidential records” that should have been left behind and the classified documents that also should have been left behind, the FBI acted perfectly reasonably in taking the entire contents of drawers and boxes where those documents were found. FBI is not expected to take time during the execution of a search warrant to carefully comb thru documents during the search. The FBI used specially trained staff unconnected to any ongoing Trump investigation, to review the documents and weed out personal and privileged documents later.

5. robginchicago says:

If TFG comingled his personal medical records and other personal papers with any of the “presidential records” that should have been left behind and the classified documents that also should have been left behind, the FBI acted perfectly reasonably in taking the entire contents of drawers and boxes where those documents were found. FBI is not expected to take time during the execution of a search warrant to carefully comb thru documents during the search. The FBI used specially trained staff unconnected to any ongoing Trump investigation, to review the documents and weed out personal and privileged documents later.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

He does remind me of something you might find in a specimen jar. So he’s got that going for him.

7. *FelineMama* says:

What’s with DumbShit Donny & his wearing his name on his shirts on HIS playgrounds, anyway. For those who do not recognize him? For when HE doesn’t recognize who he is ??
    DAMN what an UGLY MothrFucker he grew up to be !!!!!!
    Does he still insist his peeps call him Mr. President???

• Mike B. says:

Of course it is the name of his golf course near New York (what else would he call it?). I tried to find that ugly crest that replaces U on the shirt, and it might be this:

He allegedly stole it, of course, changing the word at the bottom from integras (integrity) to Trump. From seeing other examples, I think the things near the middle are supposed to be lions with their fists raised (rather than rampant as usually shown on crests, which means magnanimity, so wouldn’t apply to Trump) .

8. Oneofthebobs says:

When my doctor wants a specimen, she sends me to the restroom with a cup. So, yeah, I guess.

9. Steve-O says:

Passports? Multiple? I thought unless you have dual citizenship, you only have one. Why does tRump has passportS?

The FBI will give you your personal records back as soon as you give back all of the contents of the empty folders. Deal?

11. Redhand says:

an absolutely perfect physical specimen!

What does he see when he looks in the mirror? He’s obviously mentally ill, big time.

12. Buttermilk Sky says:

My favorite picture of Jabba the Putt.

It’s always “My home, Mar a Lago.” He’s so proud his house has a name.