Second Cuppa Stupid?

Mrs. Betty Bowers tweet is only sensitive if you are a dolt Republican, but so worth the click to see how what Grift Inc. thinks of the rubes: Bowers received one of the fundraising emails from Mme Twizzler and it is a doozie.

The Trump Crime Family must really think the Red Hats are stupid. It’s not that they are wrong about the intelligence of Possum Hollar, but this is about a metric merde-ton of merde in a tea bag.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead MDavis)

This entry was posted in 2022 Pie Fight, Hair Führer Donald Trump, Mme. Twizzler, Trump Crime Family, Twizzler Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Second Cuppa Stupid?

1. Mary says:

Hubby stays on the Trump mailing list just for laughs & to see what they’re up to. They are absolutely shameless. They obviously don’t check who’s responding & who actually contributes because even when he sends a profanity laced message, they ignore it and tell him he’s one of their top 100 Patriots.

• MDavis says:

They don’t actually read the responses. They just see that it’s a good active email and note certain key words.
      It was also that way when humans were supposed to be reading customer letters, so anything that mentioned, say, “catalog” got the “send them a catalog” treatment even if the comment was “take your catalog and stuff it!” I witnessed it.

• ali redford says:

I did it, in the early 1980’s. People gotta make a living.

• MDavis says:

Ali, not sure what you did, but I was doing data entry for a catalog sales company, including entering requests for catalogs. Most of the requests were actual requests but a rant trying to stop the deliveries did slip through sometimes. They mostly got catalogs, too.

• ali redford says:

I used to run the sales office (meaning make sure the guys could sell our product and make all our livings. In their minds, but different conversation.🙂 But, yeah, I motivated telemarketers in that job, too. Every call got a catalog. I’m not sure why we even called, but I was not the boss.

• MDavis says:

I’d guess the calls would be an opening, some sort of CYA thing.
        Also, if the phone worked back then, the address probably worked. Even though a misdelivered catalog, I would think, could end up on someone’s coffee table no matter who the actual occupants were.
        Plus catalogs are fun. I’ve looked through many catalogs without the intention of “shopping”. Good for firestarter, too.
        One catalog I never consigned to fire or trash was the Whole Earth Catalog. I kept that thing for years, reading through it over and over. Not sure what became of it.
        I guess my point is shipping catalogs isn’t evil in itself. If I could absolve you of any guilt you felt, I would.

2. Stony Pillow says:

Endless refills. You only have to pause every once in a while to piss on ’em.

3. Jimmy T says:

I’m thinking MAGA stupid has at least a three cup minimum. What else could explain it?

4. Redhand says:

I’m beginning to think he’s in it more for the money than the “public service” angle, with “promoting fascism just like my BFF Puty did” as merely an aspirational goal.

• MDavis says:

I think he started this for the money, maybe with a little boost from his russian buddies that he didn’t quite believe would get him this far.
      Then he actually got into office! He got a taste of all that unearned respect and it became an addictive drug for him.
      All those stories he tells, the ones where big strong men come to him saying “sir, sir!” with tears in their eyes – I think he’s reliving and relishing that unearned respect any time he gets a chance.
      I’m off to see what the professional with insight (Mary) has to say about this, if anything…

• Redhand says:

My comment was snarky, I guess. But I will add that one of the reasons he loved the office so much was the cornucopia of grift it presented, right there for the stealing from Inauguration Day!

I do agree he’d make the country a full-on fascist regime if he could. President for life! He would turn the USA into a version of Putin’s Russia, where the only reason for the State’s existence is to enrich him and his pals, all the while touting how “great” he has made Murrica again.

How this piece of shit manages to avoid getting flushed is an appalling mystery.

5. osirisopto says:

Maybe they’re looking for people they can safely appoint as department heads in their next admin because they’re too stupid to steal from TFG.

6. Wasn’t his last rally aired split-screened with a “commemorative” gold-colored coin grift?
    His worshippers are such rubes.
    Growing up, almost every book, story, movie, play and ABC after-school-special, etc., warned us against people like him.
    Just about every orange shytgibbon worshipper I know suffers from either a screw loose, is a drunk, a dope, is self-centered to a fault -or any combo of those.
    Also, in my experience, they aren’t very kind, lack empathy and seldom own pets.

7. Batman 54 says:

King Maggot is more like it.