News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

When they tell you who they are, believe them the first time:

Former president Donald Trump said he would issue full pardons and a government apology to rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, and violently attacked law enforcement to stop the democratic transfer of power.

“I mean full pardons with an apology to many,” he told conservative radio host Wendy Bell on Thursday morning…

…The former president, who has not officially announced a 2024 presidential bid but is expected to do so, said that, if “I decide to run, and if I win, I will be looking very, very strongly about pardons, full pardons.”

Translating from the Weasel-Speak,  if re-elected, he’d do it all again.

This entry was posted in Hair Führer Donald Trump, The Coup Klux Klan (Republicans), The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. “if re-elected, he’d do it all again there won’t be any more elections”

2. osirisopto says:

Can he run from prison?

I mean can he campaign from prison? I don’t think they let the prisoners have cell phones, do they?

3. Jimmy T says:

Just gonna leave this…

4. Redhand says:

He truly is out of his mind. He wants to destroy the USA in order “to feel better about himself.” He doesn’t give a shit about this Country or anyone in it. A complete sociopath! Garland really needs to bring down the hammer on this sonofabitch for the good of the Nation. It’s essential. I am tired of the entire Nation being held hostage to this piece of shit.

5. RevZafod says:

Well, that should win him about a thousand votes. That is, if anyone convicted of a felony from Jan 6 is still allowed to vote.

6. MDavis says:

I keep reading about the tunnels of Mar-a-Lago. What is being moved in (or out) of that place that justifies the allegedly major effort and expense of putting in tunnels on a Florida beach property?
    I know, tunnels aren’t mentioned in this, but it really seems like a trumpy thing.

7. IMRowPog says:

Translated: “It’s still not too late!”

All pardons come with automatic memberships in the Trump Gestapo.