‘Opportunity Awaits Him Like A Rat In A Drain’

Just another normal day for Hair Füror:

Anyway, Vulgarmort was having meltdown after meltdown yesterday, but I’m sure today he’s better. Heh.

This entry was posted in espionage, Hair Führer Donald Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to ‘Opportunity Awaits Him Like A Rat In A Drain’

1. Jimmy T says:

Yeah, Vulgarmort seems apropos. Found this a while back on Reddit. Good time to share it…

2. WE GAVE THEM MUCH

Bank Robber: ““Why are you arresting me??? I gave back much some of the money!”

3. Also, that unredacted line abouit ‘..many civilians informing the FBI…’ must be cooking his brain with paranoia.

4. jaf48 says:

Please let there be a video of a Jabba The Putt rant on this topic. I want to savor the quivering metajowl, the befuddled malaprops, and, dare I hope, projectile expectorate.

5. w3ski4me says:

I would really hate to be the person that has to clean up after one of his food fits. They must be busy lately. Also, his depends changer has an ugly job too.
    He looks feral but bloated in that picture. What a putz.
    w3ski

6. *FelineMama* says:

What a Hunk !! Be still my heart !! Grrrrrrrr !!!!!

7. purplehead says:

His dead eyes. Always dead eyes. That asshole is ugly ugly through and through, by every measure. I can’t wait for him to go belly up. Oy. What an image.

• *FelineMama* says:

When he goes “Belly Up” maybe Mel will stick a flag in him & place IT on one of his golf courses. An important Hole doncha know, of course !!!!

• purplehead says:

Ha haha! A hole where the flag pole goes into his flab. He would then have to be buried in a black hole, sucking him into Earth’s molten core.

8. annieasksyou says:

Well, that’s a Gentlemen’s Quarterly cover photo for sure!

9. Punctuated_Equilibrium says:

Mark Sumner over at Daily Kos reports that tfg just blabbed on his idiots social thingy the Comey investigation of Hillary was fake. So add some egg on his face.

10. Pingback: Saturday Tales - Spies And Bongs - Compatible Creatures: War, Politics, and Life