Experts Weigh In On Inflation Reduction Act

I’ll say.

And now, economic forecast from Junior Mints, who totally gets it:

And what can we conclude from this? Snorty McCokespoon’s emotional security cougar Kimberly Guilfoyle had the night off.

This entry was posted in Junior Mint’s Emotional Support Cougar Kimberly Guilfoyle, Junior Mints, The Miracle of the Trump Economy, Trump Crime Family. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Experts Weigh In On Inflation Reduction Act

1. Have you seen the price of an 8-ball lately? How do they expect us to live.

I paid $3.28 for a gallon of gas yesterday. Unwoke Jr. is late to the party once again.

• RevZafod says:

Last time I topped off my Nissan GT-R, it cost about $80. But at 81, seeing younger generations vote for Rethuglican assholes, I say screw them and their progeny.
      Burn more carbon, baby!

3. laura says:

Narrator: he IS one of “those people” who doesn’t get it.
    Some people might be open to getting their economic forecasting from Jack Gack. Wouldn’t be me, but some might.

4. Bill Warner says:

Wait! Didn’t the Saudi’s give Jr $2B for services (nuclear secrets?) rendered?

Bill – The Saudis gave Jar-Jar the $2B Amero jackpot, and yeah I’m guessing peeks at documents were involved.

The salesman gets the commission, but I bet the boss got to skim the cream off the top.

5. Punctuated_Equilibrium says:

Proof they’re on another planet the continents are upside down on his globe. Also Is that one of those overpriced Gwyneth Paltrow cough toys on the left shelf? Asking for a friend.

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

That’s adorable — he thinks he’s “the son of a billionaire.” Is Peacock streaming old episodes of “Celebrity Apprentice”?

7. HarpoSnarx says:

His Ineptitude Jr. can’t be getting his cut, even after rummaging through his Long-in-the-Tooth Sidepiece’s change purse.