Revealed: GOP Plan for Day 1 If They Retake The Government

Rep. Chip Roy, is from America’s Lab for Bad Policy, the gret stet of Texas, y’all, bless his heart.

This entry was posted in Crazeee States, Texas, America's Lab for Bad Policy, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Revealed: GOP Plan for Day 1 If They Retake The Government

1. Martin Pollard says:

Because forcing a government shutdown worked sooooo well for them the last few zillion times they tried it. But sure, Chipster, you go right ahead and do it.

2. MDavis says:

I thought day one was reserved for directing the FBI to retaliate against the ebil demon-rats for their uncalled for raid on poor, poor trump. Who wasn’t even home at the time. Allegedly. That home.

3. heydave says:

I’m srtiving to say something from my better angels. Alas, fuck this asshole.

4. My reaction to that

Believe them when they tell you. If they’re willing to shut down the gummit over an Inflation Reduction Act then they’re willing to shut down the gummit over any Act that doesn’t benefit the oligarchy. Revenge politics is their MO.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

Geez, why didn’t I think of that at my last employment interview? I should’ve just walked in and told me prospective employers that if the were to hire me I promise I would come in on my first day and shut the entire business down. Of course, I’D STILL insist on getting paid. I’m sure that would have gone over well.

7. osirisopto says:

Someone should hit him on the head with a shovel, again.

8. Buttermilk Sky says:

Day 1 is for the impeachment of Biden, Harris, Garland, Fauci and Hunter Biden. Did Buffalo Chip not read the memo?

9. schmice3 says: