Grifters Gotta Grift

H/T Scissorhead Jimmy-T

This is just…

I cannot even.

This entry was posted in Grifters Gotta Grift, Hair Führer Donald Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Grifters Gotta Grift

1. Redhand says:

FWIW, I’m reminded of a put-down of an A-hole upperclassman named Courtney at, wait for it, study hall at Menard Memorial High School, Alexandria, La., which I attended as a freshman in 1963-64. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/0a/8b/6e0a8b2fb3fdd8449e1816897c7fdad6.jpg

The teaching Brother called out Courtney and said,

Courtney, I want you to take out a single sheet of lined paper from your notebook and to write on every line, front and back, “I’ll laugh today, but I’ll cry tomorrow.” When you are finished, bring it up to me.

I doubt Trump has sufficient power of concentration to complete such a task. Plus, he doesn’t know how to write. Nonetheless, I think he’ll “cry tomorrow.”

At least in a just world, he will.

2. Buttermilk Sky says:

It’s more like “He’ll laugh today and we’ll all cry tomorrow.”

3. MDavis says:

This “joke” in juxtaposition with

Text “SAVE” TO #### TO SAVE AMERICA

is mind bendingly NOT funny.

• Redhand says:

The one area where I give TFG credit is in his incredible ability to execute the long con on millions of our “fellow citizens.” It educates us about just how stupid and primitive a substantial percentage of our population and their elected “leaders” are. It’s not “funny,” but it has made me more grimly realistic about our Country and how frail functioning representative government actually is. “It can happen here,” and all that.

• MDavis says:

“how stupid and uneducated and primitive”
        Not that education will erase excessive tribalism, but for some citizens it might help.
        For example, those super-duper progressives who want to take their vote and go home if they don’t get their way might benefit from an exercise in achieving consensus (literally, everyone agrees) with even a group of thirty people, even like-minded people. It’s another thing Rowling got right with her Potter books, when the three best friends go over the story of the Deathly Hallows and all agree that it’s obvious which of the three items is the best one to have – but each has chosen a different one. That’s the problem with making the best the enemy of the better in an election. You can’t get everyone to agree on what is best.
        One of the reasons republican messaging works is that their base is happy to go along with the decisions their bettors [sic] make. Jon Stewart also did a demonstration of this, but I don’t know how to deal with the issue – except, maybe, with education. Of some kind. But not homeschooling. Because that granulizes the civics lessons into familial biases.

In today’s news, some people are saying TFG should be executed. They aren’t joking.

5. osirisopto says:

I’m surprised.

I’d have expected his code to be 1,2,3,4.