BREAKING: Sen. Graham A No-Show in GA

Sen. Lindsey Graham defied his subpoena:

ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46/AP) – U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham did not show up to his scheduled appearance on Wednesday at the Fulton County courthouse.

The senator is one of the Trump allies who Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis wants to question as part of her investigation into what she alleges was “a multi-state, coordinated plan by the Trump Campaign to influence the results of the November 2020 election in Georgia and elsewhere.”

Graham said previously that he would fight a subpoena and he still has the ability to do so if he so chooses.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to BREAKING: Sen. Graham A No-Show in GA

1. Martin Pollard says:

Issue a warrant and arrest him. His screams of outrage as he’s dragged out of his house by his petticoat would be music to my ears. (Yes, I know, it won’t happen, but it’s a satisfying mental image.)

The party of law and order once again tells you who they are.

3. w3ski4me says:

He has no immunity, lock him up if he won’t even show. Sure give him a fainting couch while he is in the slammer, but put his ass behind bars. Too much criminality in the Repug establishment lately and it’s past time they paid for it. DOJ needs to come down heavy on all this ignoring subpoenas as they do for a few but not all. If Donny’s house can be searched, Miss Lindsey can do time.
    w3ski

4. laura says:

These White Christian Nationalist shite-bags are being conditioned by the leading lights of the Republican Party to just ignore and out right oppose their County as a nation of laws in favor of a big strong fascist daddy. Oh how I wish this and fellow unaccountables end up in prison

5. purplehead says:

I cannot drink water or anything else when I see that gif combined with Mz Lindsey. Such a PERFECT combo! Makes me laugh every time. Thank you, TG!

6. *FelineMama* says:

Oh, my. Linds put on his Big Boy Pants today & stomped his feets & said, “Later Boys, have an appointment. ‘Giggle, giggle; !”
    You showed ’em Sir, er, sir, er, LG !! Aide sez, following.

7. AJ says:

He’s a lawyer. DISBAR HIM!!

%d bloggers like this: