UPDATED: It Tolls For Thee, Dumbass

“Noooooooo!”

It’s Karmageddon for Lord Damp Nut:

A commercial real estate firm held in contempt of court for failing to hand over records on its appraisals of several Trump Organization properties to New York’s attorney general has turned over nearly 36,000 documents, court filings show.

New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron had found Cushman & Wakefield in contempt last month for not producing documents in state Attorney General Letitia James’ civil probe into the Trump Organization’s business practices and ordered the firm to pay a $10,000-a-day fine until it complied.

In a letter to the judge late Friday, James’ office said it has now “received Cushman’s production, which amounts to about 35,867 documents since entry of this Court’s contempt order.” The letter said the attorney general’s office was joining with Cushman in asking the judge to “dissolve the Contempt Order and hold any contempt purged, without any fines due or owing.”

NY AG James must have a bar bet with GA Fulton County AG Fani Willis about who can bring in Fat Nixon first.

UPDATE 1: HOT DAMN! Long on grift and short on time:

This entry was posted in Grifters Gotta Grift, Hair Führer Donald Trump, Trump Crime Family. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to UPDATED: It Tolls For Thee, Dumbass

1. My favorite entry from that entire twitter thread:

2. Jimmy T says:

My guess is they knew exactly where TFG would dispose of any evidence that may and probably will jeopardize his freedom (freedumb?). He was never ever close to being the sharpest pencil in the box…

3. Wally says:

Lock him up!

The walls come tumbling down!!

4. *FelineMama* says:

If this Puke strokes out, or, dies I will celebrate ! NO QUESTION !! HOWEVER, these almost daily revelations are getting to him AND I’m enjoying this IMMENSLEY !! OH, YEAH !!!!!!!!

5. Oneofthebobs says:

“Dark times” he says. Looks like a beam of sunshine to me!

6. Boris says:

tots and pears!

7. osirisopto says:

TFG whined that hey even broke into his safe.
    (After he refused to open it for them he did not say.)

8. ali redford says:

I feel absolutely jubilant, even without the perp walk.
    Also, thinking about process of such things as this search, I will take back what I’ve said about ‘authors’ profiting from knowing this stuff and publishing a book instead of turning it in. I’m guessing they likely did turn it in before they ever tried to push their books. I’m still not gonna buy ’em, but I feel a little better. Guantanamo for the rest of ’em, though. Cheers!

• Redhand says:

What gets me is the constant whining the sonofabitch spouts, as if he were somehow perfectly innocent. When you consider the Office he held, he emerges as the greatest traitor and criminal in our history so far as crimes against the State and polity are concerned. I will be disappointed if criminal charges against him do not include a count of treason in the constitutional sense for his behavior on 1/6. I think there’s enough evidence for it.

• ali redford says:

Agreed. I used to dread the sound of W’s voice, but Trump’s is worse by magnitudes of awfulness.

9. purplehead says:

If Mango Mussolini says it is so, alas, it didn’t happen.

10. Jimmy T says:

Read this in Huffpo. “Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries,” he (TFG) said. “Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.” Well, once he left office (involuntarily as it were), the corruption left with him. I am feeling more optimistic that he will be held to account for his crimes…

11. Rick H. says:

Also wouldn’t hurt to look in that new hole behind the first tee at Bedminster.

12. RevZafod says:

He made his Bedminster, now let him continue to lie in it.

13. Stony Pillow says:

You got a cash emergency, you got a money mayday
    Docs Into Cash!

No way the FBI would have done this unless he was shopping the docs and they can prove it.
    How do I know it’s true? Because TFG trying to sell classified documents on the open market is truly the stupidest possible explanation.

Trump’s Razor. Q.E.D.

14. Redhand says:

I love the idea of the FBI visiting Merde-a-Lardo. Next time, let’s hope he’s there, and barricades himself in after dismissing the SS as untrustworthy.

If that were ever to happen, I’d compose special lyrics for this:

Of course, I’d have to dumb down the lyrics because this egomaniac isn’t capable of even the self-awareness in the song.