Axios’ morning email thingie tells us who twice-impeached LOSER ex-prznint Stupid would have in key cabinet positions, at least according to Jared Kushner’s hand-selected China trade expert from his scrolling through Amazon, Peter Navarro (all emboldening is theirs, and we note that someone finally clued them in about how bullet lists work. Shocking, I know!):
Peter Navarro — a hardcore Trump loyalist who would likely return for a senior White House job in a second administration — gave Axios an exclusive look at this passage from his forthcoming book, “Taking Back Trump’s America,” coming Sept. 20.
Some Trump “old gang” choices for a 2025 Cabinet might include:
- Former Trump national security adviser Robert O’Brien to SecState.
- Ben Carson to HHS.
- Bob Lighthizer to Commerce.
- Kash Patel to director of national intelligence.
- John Ratcliffe to CIA director.
- Ken Cuccinelli returning as head of Homeland Security.
- Dan Brouillette in second turn at Energy.
- Linda McMahon to HUD.
- David Bernhardt in second turn at Interior.
And for new blood, with strong Trump loyalty ties:
- Judge Jeanine Pirro of Fox News to attorney general.
- Former Congressman Sean Duffy to head Transportation.
- Bill Gertz for DNI or CIA.
- Oracle CEO Safra Catz or Lara Trump as U.N. ambassador.
- Mike Pillsbury, Frank Gaffney or Brian Kennedy as ambassador to China.
Judge Winebox as Attorney General is absolutely SNL-level material.