He Seems Nice

Guys, this dude is something else:

Maybe he can get a job at Tucker Carlson’s White Power Hour?

This entry was posted in Anti-Semitism, racism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to He Seems Nice

1. Got his podcast theme song right here:

• Jimmy T says:

My favorite line from the show is “Where did we go right?” Still resonates after all the years, and as Woody Allan once may have posited “I have an innate fear of turning to the right.”

• Richard Portman says:

Just a warning. When you are living with Mormons, some of them love this shit. So be careful. It is a thing that they have. So far, i feel safe with them, because they have good people. But it has been more than a century since they embraced their vision, and i think they have lost it. Nowadays we have Salt Lake city and St George. I can’t trust the Mormons at this time.

2. osirisopto says:

Tucker would be training his replacement.

3. TheOtherHank says:

I’m fascinated by the people who think they’d be included in the in-group after the our fascist friends take over. Your Ben Shapiros, your Jared Kushners, your Clarence Thomases, etc. There’s just something about them that makes me think they might be convenient now, but later? Not so much.

• Dunning-Kruger insurrectionists.

• pagan in repose says:

Yes, this. They do act as if they don’t realize that they too will be fed into the chipper if the dictator, fascist or the like succeed in taking over. The republicans have yet to say how they intend to run the country as the one party rule they claim to be beholden to. Because
      “we’d all love to see the plan.”

The republicans, conservatives, right wingers etc. have all been sniffing their own farts for soooo long that Dunning-Kruger is the only song they know. So, they’re current choice for dictator will, in fact, set them all on fire after he has pissed on each and every one of them.

Poor kid. Methinks he has the mind of a 13yo

Roket –

I was 13 once, me and my pals were more interested in sneaking a forbidden Coke from the gas station vending machine on our way home from school and seeing how loud we could belch.

Oh, wait. I see your point.

5. Pingback: See Hawley Run, Jan 6, GOP, Tucker, Secret Service Secrets, Abortion – FairAndUNbalanced.com

6. MDavis says:

If the SS isn’t too busy deleting stuff they might want to look into this …