The Quotable Mayor Pete

I’m beginning to think that the Snark is strong in Transportation Secretary Mayor Pete, and I’m OK with that.

(Mayor Pete’s  interlocutor is Rep. Troy Nehls (R-Texas, America’s Lab for Bad Policy)

This entry was posted in Pete Buttigieg, President Handsome Joe Biden, Texas, America's Lab for Bad Policy. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Quotable Mayor Pete

1. annieasksyou says:

I can’t wait til tomorrow night’s Jan 6 committee hearing, when real legislators seeking the truth appear instead of these ignorant ranters. I like Mayor Pete with a touch of snark—it was highly appropriate and made the questioner sound even more bizarre.

With pressing issues such as those it’s a miracle TFG wasn’t 25thed. Can’t ride a bike, can’t operate an umbrella, needs guidance down a ramp and can’t spell worth a shit. Way worse than any of those previous examples.

3. robginchicago says:

Like Obama had Comedian Keegan-Michael Key as his “Anger Translator” (at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner), Biden needs Mayor Pete to add fire and shade to his announcements.

4. Jimmy T says:

Pete and Repete seems to go a long ways. He must really piss off the Biden critics, as he should…

5. Jimmy T says:

And here’s the video…

6. schmice3 says:

Republican from Texas. Say no more. Say no more.

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

“…and he can walk for two hundred yards without a golf cart.”

8. Dave G says:

I would have loved to have asked him when was the last time he rode a bicycle.

9. pagan in repose says:

Mayor Pete is a bit more smarter then them that sit on the other side of that aisle that separates the Fascists from the Democrat Party of these Semi-United States of America.

10. MDavis says:

I kind of like the chair’s comments.
    Nehls: “You owe me another minute, your honor?”
    Chair: “Absolutely not. If you would have yielded time for the secretary to answer your ridiculous question… “