Even When Sober, Rep. Jackson Is an Angry Madman

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas, America’s Lab for Bad Policy where only recently in Uvalde a shooting left 19 children and two teachers dead), noted for violent outbursts —even when sober and not lying on behalf of Hair Füror— has something to slur at President Handsome Joe Biden.

Note that Jackson is pointing the rifle at his foot and the safety is off as you can see bullets in the window of the chamber. Luckily he doesn’t have his finger on the trigger, or he would be in the hospital by now.

Now, consider this: at the same time as he released this video (is it a campaign ad? what is this?), another mass shooting happened in Indiana. I would say it was bad timing, but of course, there’s no such thing as good timing when it comes to dick-size, er, gun violence.

This entry was posted in Ammosexuals, Gundamentalists, Guns! Guns! Guns!, Ronny Jackson, Texas, America's Lab for Bad Policy. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Even When Sober, Rep. Jackson Is an Angry Madman

1. MinuteMan says:

Picy but it’s not the chamber with the window, but the magazine. The bolt dust cover is open but that doesn’t tell you anything about whether the chamber’s empty. In any case, posing with guns like this is puerile and barbaric at the same time.

• R White says:

Speaks volumes that the same redneck asshole who as WH doc overprescribed opioids to fat nixon and his closest staffers, would not observe proper gun control by pointing a loaded weapon of war at his foot.

2. I am impressed at the success of his penis extension surgery. No reach-around will be needed in the future!

3. Jimmy T says:

Just gonna drop this off. It totally speaks for itself…

4. beckymaenot says:

So common. So sad. So damaged. I’d feel sorry for people like him, except, well, people like him make living hard for the rest of us.

• Redhand says:

He’s an asshole. A contemptible ignoramus.

• beckymaenot says:

do not disagree sir.

• beckymaenot says:

TO Clarify- WP ate some of my comment:
        I do not disagree, sir.

• Redhand says:

@beckymaenot I think @undergroundcartoonist sums up the Candyman rather well. What passeth all understanding is how such a jerk could rise so high in the military, the Executive Branch, and then get elected to Congress. I mean, we’re talking about a seriously effed-up individual. He’s a world-class sycophant and ass kisser, a drunk, a serial prescription pep-pill distributor on the Government’s dime, and last but not least, a sexual harasser and groper in the workplace. Plus, he’s into conspiracy theories.

A perfect representative of the Texas GQP, I guess.

• MDavis says:

He watched Fox until that became too tame for him. He’s upgraded his outrage dose to those newer right wing medias, like ONAN news. Allegedly.

5. little ronnie is a lackluster, unimaginative nobody. That this unhinged jerk was a United States Naval admiral does not speak well for the Navy. That this unhinged moron is a US representative from Texas does not speak well for Texas or the constituency that voted him into office. That this unhinged blowhard is even a medical doctor speaks legions of ill about the medical profession. little ronnie poor poor little ronnie. A worthless saphead with a great military retirement package! Does not speak well of America. little ronnie is one very successful con artist.

6. osirisopto says:

I found the MAGA theme song for 2024.

7. robginchicago says:

Posing in a careless and dangerous manner with weapons of war is decidedly not the best look for a doctor, just sayin’.

That graveyard fence in the background gives it that special touch.

9. RWW says:

With any luck, this disgraced, incompetent, and drunken asshole who likes to play with weapons and make inane threats against others will be the recipient of a Darwin Award. The sooner, the better.

10. mr perfect says:

I know I’m a day late but the pic reminds me of a line from Lynyrd Skynyrd’s song Saturday Night Special:

“And if you like to drink your whisky, you might even shoot yourself.”

11. So that thing in his hand pointed at his foot is more important to him than any life, child or adult life, that weapon might take. What about the oath to do no harm? Really how much is life worth to these people? There are things in my life I really love and enjoy, but if those things actively caused the deaths of others, I would give them up willingly. I value the lives of others and myself. But the right seems to only value their own feelings and enjoyment. I don’t understand. It seems so childish to me, so like an unaware 4 or 5 year old who demands the toy or treat in the store not understanding they have to wait. Hugs