What Mayor Pete Said

I was not a fan during the Goat Rodeo, but Mayor Pete knows how to message.

This entry was posted in Brett Kavanaugh, Choice, Forced Birth, Pete Buttigieg, SCOTUS, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to What Mayor Pete Said

1. Jimmy T says:

Justice Boofing got what was coming to him, and protests will follow him and the rest of the gang for the remainder of their lives. Denying women a long held choice is inexcusable, but now the shoe is on the other foot…

2. Oneofthebobs says:

Why is that so hard? Being right is a tremendous advantage.

Always keep in mind that being responsible for your own actions is unheard of in the conservative movement. It’s like they think we should worship them, or something.

4. MDavis says:

Could this guy honestly believe that Pete has not had to deal with protests?
    He can’t possibly be this clueless in real life… can he?

5. schmice3 says:

At this point, I’m comfortable with a Newsom/Buttigieg ticket if Biden decides to retire.

6. annieasksyou says:

Unfortunately, there’s a Twitter feed showing how Fox uses these visits. The original comment is taken out of context—then the distorted version is replayed often. I think they made it appear he was advocating violence. The tweeter’s point was it’s pointless to go on Fox for that reason. I dunno…

Annie –

Yeah, I saw it last night:

• MDavis says:

So she claimed he said the opposite of what he actually said – he repeatedly said that violence is not an approvable option, but peaceful protest is necessary.
        So in she-wolf’s world, Democrat saying “No violence” = Democrat saying “Violence is OK” while Republican saying “get violent” is … justified.

• Hello Annie. In a world of deep fakes that can make anyone seem to say anything I think that some view beware is in order. While the right wing deep red people won’t do so, the rest of the world such as myself have other sources to see the entire real exchange. And that is important. We have to be strong enough to go on their media and take them on in their own spaces. I think What Pete did was the right choice and the way smart able to think on their feet Democrats need to handle these interviews. If we hide from their news stations, we simply cede then the space and the rights to that space. Hugs