PSA

My parents the lawyers would not even let us have sparklers growing up, and even when we stayed at Disneyland we were not allowed to be outside during the nightly fireworks display. I think that this is what they envisioned:

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Purplehead)

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to PSA

1. Jimmy T says:

Wow, and totally wowed. Maybe someone should have transported the fireworks in the car to a safe place before the festivities began. But what do I know, but hey I’ve still got a nice car…

2. Martin Pollard says:

Not sure their insurance company is going to pay out for that. #YouCantFixStupid

3. Oneofthebobs says:

I’m particularly impressed by the adult supervision.

4. purplehead says:

I wanted to see the rest of the video, ya know, the car exploding. Cool!

5. brettvk says:

“Simply Safe.”

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

I like to celebrate the 4th of July with hot dogs and fireworks

7. Ten Bears says:

As close to a fire-fight as those candy-asses will ever get …

8. SECOND AMENDMENT TENGRAIN!! We have the Jesus-given right to sit on folding chair, get drunk, blow shit up and set children on fire.

9. beckymaenot says:

That shit right there is why the big/prof grade fireworks were outlawed in many states for a long time. But now, most states have loosened controls and made all fireworks legal- and to the surprise of nobody at this blog- people will get hurt, property will be damaged- but, you know, FREEEEEDDDUUUUMMMB.

• beckymaenot says:

Google “killed fireworks” and just look at the results. It’s Darwin Awards stuff and it’s just so sad and preventable.

• Martin Pollard says:

My brother gets pro-grade fireworks for his annual bonfire party (he drives across the state line to Indiana to get the really good stuff), but to his credit, he does everything as safely as possible. I’m not saying he’s not playing Russian Roulette, mind you, but he’s definitely not being careless like the chuckleheads in this video.

That didn’t look like my neighborhood but it sure as hell sounded like it. I am now officially chronologically challenged and I’ve never in my life heard what I heard Monday night before. Continuous non-stop fireworks for at least 3 hours. I usually check my property for bottle rocket damage the next day but found none this year, They were using the rally big stuff this year.

11. Redhand says:

It looked like something out of Donbas.