Where Did The GOP Learn To Do That?

Bad Sports

The up-hill climb of the Big Lie

Guys, is Wingnuttia learning?

While Trump has most notably spent the last 18 months denying his 2020 election defeat, despite clear evidence he lost, he’s not the only one. During this election cycle, candidates across the country have refused to concede – even in races that are not remotely close.

This week, a Colorado county clerk indicted on charges including election tampering finished last in the GOP Secretary of State race, refused to acknowledge her loss and accused officials of cheating.

“We didn’t lose. We just found more fraud,” Mesa County clerk Tina Peters told supporters at an Election Night party.”

Meanwhile, in South Carolina, the writhing hotbed of unbridled lust:

In South Carolina, a pair of Republican primary challengers said their blowout losses were tainted by serious problems. Both gubernatorial candidate Harrison Musselwhite and attorney general candidate Lauren Martel lost by double digits against popular incumbents, but sent nearly-identical letters to state officials claiming a plethora of concerns with the election.

What about the half-baked in the half-backed Nevada desert?

And in Nevada, GOP gubernatorial primary runner-up Joey Gilbert told supporters in a video message he could not have been defeated.

Couy Griffin, a commissioner in Otero County, N.M. on why he wouldn’t vote to certify an election

“It is impossible for me to concede under these circumstances,” Gilbert said. “I owe it to my supporters. I owe it to all Nevadans of all parties to ensure that every legal vote is counted legitimately.”

It’s a point of honor to be so important and FEARED by the libtards that Antifa arranged for MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD so you cannot be elected to be the third assistant to the local sewage Management Board in Possum Hollar.

This entry was posted in 2022 Pie Fight, The Big Lie. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Where Did The GOP Learn To Do That?

1. Richard Portman says:

Excellent cartoon. Sisyphus, anyone? What about that rope?

2. MDavis says:

Remember when cheating in school could get you kicked out?
    Plagiarism used to be considered cheating.

3. retiredeng says:

Whiners.

4. gruaud says:

This whole democracy thing is just too dicey.

There must be some brutally efficient alternative; maybe SCOTUS can show us the way.

5. pagan in repose says:

They are all just a bunch of wannabe Tinpot dictators from the sounds eeking out of their throats.

What exactly is their plan after the illegality of throwing out the will of the people votes and installing a dictator after our next presidential election? (Who does the installation of the Dictator???) Do they realize that throwing out the voting public’s choice is the end of our current Government???? Do they think Democracy will keep going after the overthrow it???? Do they really think Trump is really qualified to run anything, let alone a any kind of government. Is Lord of the Flies what they have in mind?

I suppose that the so-called Supreme Court, after formally eliminating our rights as Citizens, will be the installers of the New Overlords of our faded Democratic Republic. Otherwise the Court will no longer be necessary to do anything under whatever form of Anarchy they end up with. As someone in their Cabal must know it will be Anarchy if they steal the next elections. Let me be more blunt: There Will Be NO Government if you steal the next election, as stealing an election (dog finally catches the car) nullifies our current form of Government.

Just asking for a friend.

• MDavis says:

File this one under “know your opposition”.

I think they all believe they’ll be in the club – the new club. I think they believe they will be hailed as heroes. (I heard this in the voice of Barty Crouch, Jr, as I wrote) I think they fail to understand that the people they want to put in charge will discard them at a moment’s notice, not just when they become a liability but even when they no longer have a use in the eyes of their masters. So, in order, my guess is…
      They plan on the newly installed dictator being grateful to them for the installation, forgetting that the newly installed dictator will consider it their due and will give no credit to the foot soldiers.
      The installation will be attached to hijacked legitimate procedures. They laid out their plan, remember?
      They count on this being the end of the current government. The foot soldiers believe that the current government has been illegitimate since those brown people got the vote. Witness all the efforts to prevent them voting over the decades, including the SCOTUS claiming the Voting Rights Act protections were no longer needed. So they think overturning the government is just putting it back like they think it is supposed to be.
      “Democracy? We never had a democracy! It’s a Republic!”
      Yes, they really think trump is qualified to run anything – based on the bs he spreads about how rich he is, and also on how he fawns over strong-man dictators. He likes all the right people, he hates all the right people. Their math checks out.
      Lord of the flies might be what they have in mind, but they get to choose who plays the part of Piggy. Boy are they in for a surprise. I’d say the lesson they learned from Hitler (yeah, I said it) was that helping to put the dictator in charge results in certain perks. They expect to be recipients of the perks. In the arenas to come, they expect to be, at worst, the Lions, not the Christians.

• pagan in repose says:

I agree with what you wrote. I just wanted to say what I hadn’t heard anyone say or even ask the question(s) to a Republican. They seem to think that the Democratic Republic will just stay the same, except they will be in charge and they will all still have their jobs.
        And like you said trump ain’t qualified to flush a toilet, but if they are stupid enough to put him back in charge…

6. osirisopto says:

Being Whitney-assed, spoiled four year olds?

I hope they paid the licensing fee. TFG is know to be litigious.

“It’s not based on any facts, it’s only based on my gut feeling and my own intuition, and that’s all I need.”

Um…principled republicans, traitors and cowards don’t have any guts.

Since this also has happened in my small county, population 14k, I’d say it would take a very large spreadsheet to track all of the WATB’s and their frigging gut feelings.