Happy Fathers Day

One wonders if Junior Mints gets custody today?

Related:

and in conclusion:

This entry was posted in Father's Day, holidays, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Happy Fathers Day

1. spotthedog says:

OMG, somebody call Child Welfare Services, now!

• dixiechiken says:

IK,R? It’s been a while since I’ve seen that photo but it remains one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever seen. Those poor babies… smh

2. *FelineMama* says:

One wonders if Jr. had to ‘walk’ around with his gun to “encourage” the kiddos to pose. He’s the only one smilin’. Poor “Malcolm in the Middle”.
    You can learn ALOT from photos of children.

• R White says:

One can easily ascertain that these children prefer their mother over their coke-binging father. 5000 quatloos says that junior mints curses and yells at them like fat nixon did to him whenever they ‘act out’ like normal children.

3. You left off: “leave, and hide so when he’s drunk and angry he can’t find you…”

I mean my familiy didn’t go out for ‘brunch’, but I suspect that had to do less with Dad’s masculinity than having to bring three barely housebroken savage animals, I mean me and my brothers along. 🙂

It is stunning to me how I’ve managed to maintain an actual status as functional human male in the face of such endlessly emasculating forces as “doing my share of the housework”, “treating women as if they’re actual people” and “brunch”.

4. Dave G says:

They look so happy to be there.

5. Jimmy T says:

Good timing on the Father’s day post TG. Gonna drop this off now…

6. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

These people are so bizarre… what healthy person would consider brunch a feminizing experience?

They take gender essentialism to baffling extremes.

B-4:

I’ve been to Buvette for brunch and let me tell you that you have to be a full-bodied MMA master to get a table and defend you turf in that sardine can. NYers will cut a bitch before they would let you have elbow room at brunch.

7. schmice3 says:

Is this a current picture? The kids look stressed and unhappy, especially the middle one who is already experiencing the middle child syndrome trauma. As TFG would say, “sad”.

8. Those kids do not like their father, this is obvious … while the father ignores the obvious because sees his kids as photo ops/props. Drugs are bad.

9. robginchicago says:

From that photo, it’s apparent that Jr. really sucks at “grooming.”