The results are still trickling in, but our pals at Electoral-Vote have the broad results posted. Pretty much everything went as predicted in these primaries is the short version.
As we noted a few days ago, the races to watch were for the Secretaries of State wherein the Big Lie has candidate, specifically:
- Rachel Hamm, who is running for SoS in California – LOST
- Tina Peters (indicted on a charge of endangering the security of election machines after the 2020 election), who is running for SoS in Colorado
- Audrey Trujillo, who ran unopposed for SOS in New Mexico – WON – She will go up against incumbent Democratic Secretary of State Maggie Toulouse Oliver, who won her 2018 general election race by a 20-point margin.
- Kristina Karamo (attended rallies aligned with the fringe QAnon conspiracy group), who is running for SOS in Michigan
- Jim Marchant, who is running for SOS in Nevada
- Mark Finchem, who is running for SOS in Arizona
All the other primaries are for later this summer.