Some Fries With Your Stupid?

“The kitchen? Is that the room where the wine box is?” Pirro didn’t ask. “I love that place!”

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid?

1. The electric stove was invented in 1859. Per Wikipedia:

In the 1970s, glass-ceramic cooktops started to appear. Glass-ceramic has very low thermal conductivity and a near-zero coefficient of thermal expansion, but lets infrared radiation pass very well. Electrical heating coils or halogen lamps are used as heating elements. Because of its physical characteristics, the cooktop heats more quickly, less afterheat remains, and only the plate heats up while the adjacent surface remains cool.

So fast-acting electric stoves have been around for 45 years or more, but these bozos cannot figure out how to use them (or mere likely,) they’re just lying outright, and counting on their marks audience to get performatively outraged along with them.

[old man yelling at clouds.gif]

2. Of drunks and dopes … -45 minutes to fry an egg, dipshit must be using a magnifying lens and a sunbeam. https://youtu.be/nRPKY0feClY

3. revzafod says:

Yeah, I tried to fry an egg on one of these one time, and it never got hot enough:

4. Oneofthebobs says:

It took him an hour and a half to cook fry two eggs, I’ll bet.

5. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

All of their cooking segments are disasters. My fave is when they had Diamond and Silk on to make their mom’s ‘no sugar added’ banana pudding. See if you can spot the problem here:

6. spotthedog says:

“That’s nothing, let me tell you about the time I tried to flush a toilet!” said TFG.

bitch Bitch BITCH [du jour]

I was raised on an electric range. I’ve had gas since 1994 and I’ve given up on trying to find simmer.

8. Richard Portman says:

I am proud and happy with my Balkanized electric cooking device. For soups and stews, i choose the Bulgarian burner. For seafood and egg dishes, i usually migrate over to the Albanian burner. For tea, candies, and rice, i usually find myself using the Turkish burner. For frying eggs, i just use whatever burner looks best. It doesn’t take 45 minutes. I usually cook my eggs Mexican style. I tell them okay little f***ers meet your neighbors.