Ohio Republicans Want To Examine Your Kids Junk

Coach of the Year, Gym Jordan (R-OH)

Get ready, OH, the Republicans are only getting started.

Ohio Republicans have decided that they want to oogle your kids junk if they play sports:

It passed:

External and internal genital check if your kid is accused of being trans.

You wanna bet that one team won’t accuse the other team? Got a tomboy daughter?

This entry was posted in Crazeee States, Ohio, Transphobia, Your Kind Cannot Compete Here. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Ohio Republicans Want To Examine Your Kids Junk

1. Martin Pollard says:

Negative points to Rep. Liston for giving legitimacy to the Trumplicans’ insulting “Democrat colleagues” framing. She should damn well know better.

2. This will probably end as smart parents, concerned for their child’s well-being, refuse to let their kids do shooty-hoops sportsball. Neither of my kids -played sportsball in HS, and they turned out fine.

3. laura says:

Quite the snatch fest you’ve got going there Ohio, but I’m sure it’s all on the up and up, unlikely to end in some covered up abuses in the future.

But, but, in Murka circumcision is practiced by all religions.

5. MDavis says:

But giving kids age-appropriate lessons on sex-ed is grooming. Got it.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

As I look back on the Republican’s decades long efforts to ‘Save Women’s Sports’ I feel sooo confident that this bill is all about women’s sports and has nothing whatsoever to do with political showmanship. Anyway, it could at least provide TFG with a job he is almost qualified for. I mean, he DOES have experience in the pussy grabbing department.

7. Jimmy T says:

Just gonna drop this off. It speaks for itself…

8. Oneofthebobs says:

But at least they won’t tell your kid why. That would require s car words that we don’t say around kids.

9. Redhand says:

This is the sickest piece of legislation I’ve heard about in quite some time.

10. Richard Portman says:

We are always joking about poor hapless Florida and Texas. It might be time to add Ohio to the list.

• I recall, from watching “Cops,” the best hillbillies come from the parts of Ohio closest to the big river. Indiana, too, for that matter. The only difference between those states and Northern Kentucky has always been the Ohio River. Get more than a couple of miles off the Interstate, and you’ll think you hear banjos, I swear!.

• purplehead says:

I grew up in southern Uh-hi-uh. Our dad called them folks “mountain williams.” Sounds more cultured. Or satirical, more likely.

Sure glad I escaped that place as soon as I could.

11. RWW says:

As an extra added bonus, Samuel Alito did say there was a supply shortage of (white) babies, so just picture him there with a magnifying glass looking inside wombs for them.

12. spotthedog says:

And they would of course consider it entirely reasonable, maybe even necessary, to document such inspections with photos.