War Criminal Says What, Now?

Great evil STILL walks the earth:

And that’s when I closed the tab.

This entry was posted in Pooty-Poot Putin, Ukraine War, war criminals. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to War Criminal Says What, Now?

1. robginchicago says:

There’s no fool like an old fool, and Kissinger has been building to this his entire life. F**king old fool!

2. Fuck kissinger. Sideways with a saguaro cactus. I have hated him with the heat of a million exploding suns since the 70’s.

My Dad worked for AURA (now NOIRLab) which runs Kitt Peak National Observatory, and a companion observatory in Cerro Tololo Chile. When that evil pigfucker instigated the war criminal Pinochet to overthrow the elected government of Chile because Phelps Dodge was pissed at them nationalizing the copper industry, we had a Chilean engineer staying with us while he was here in the states for some meetings (Cerro Tololo was under construction at the time) and watched the news with him. It was heartbreaking; they kept showing the footage of the jets bombing the presidential palace.

I think that sparked my path towards being a raging hippie liberal. And a lifelong hatred of that monster kissinger.

3. Martin Pollard says:

Kiss-my-ass-inger must have heard how well that policy worked with a certain Austrian-born German dictator in the 1930s. 🙄 His family had to flee Nazi Germany, and he still… ah, screw it. Just die in a fire, you evil bastard. Satan constructed a new circle of hell just for you, and he’s itching to open it up.

• FELINE MAMA says:

And, I hear that Mr. Satan’s Circle is filling up FAST !! A lot of Incoming ! Needs new Real Estate !! Looking for investors !!!
      I’m a little short, now, but, …………………

4. Osirisopto says:

How is he still alive?

Yeah, because in 5 years we want to do this all over again. What a maroon.

6. Redhand says:

This was a diplomatic suggestion as brilliant as Putin’s decision to start a war in the first place. Both creatures would have done their “legacies,” such as they were, far less harm had they followed the adage “to quit while you’re ahead.”

Criminal assholes, both of them.

7. Oneofthebobs says:

I think Henry should give all of his stuff to Putin. Maybe that will work. Until then, shut the fuck up, war criminal!

8. Mike B. says:

Kissinger is certainly a major war criminal, but I don’t think he’s a fool, so I did read the article. The reason he gives for his position is that he doesn’t want to see a Russia-China alliance. Personally, I’m not opposed to that, but, unlike most powerful people in the US (including Kissinger), I don’t think the US needs to rule the world. I would, however, like to see the Ukraine war end, because the US is indirectly fighting Russia, and that could end in nuclear war that kills a lot of people, maybe everybody. I don’t trust Putin not to use nukes if he’s pushed into a corner, and once that starts, who knows how it will end.

• The reason he gives for his position is that he doesn’t want to see a Russia-China alliance.

He’s too late by about 40 years, although it’s not so much an alliance as a client-state relationship from the Chinese POV.

On the geopolitical stage the Wests support for Ukraine is a shot across China’s bow re; Taiwan. Handsome Joe did not ‘gaffe’ the other day when he said our committment to Taiwan means we’d help defend them against Chinese aggression.

There was great freakout and smoothing of ruffled feathers, but it was a straightforward statement right to Pooh Bear.

China is in a vastly different place than Russia is; it’s hugely more connected into the global economy than Russia is; yes the West is greatly dependent on China for a huge array of goods; but China is greatly dependent on the West for it’s income. It’s not like they’re gonna sell Russia the volume of electronics that they sell the US, and having that volume of external trade insulates China (somewhat) from it’s own pretty shaky domestic economy. A China-sized megacrapton of money is stuck in their shambolic real estate market. There are entire cities of empty high-rises built with borrowed money.

China could ill afford any sort of sanctions, even though they could punish the West much more severely than Russia ever could if it came to that.

• Mike B. says:

I also don’t want the US to get into a war with China. But as I wrote above, I don’t think the US needs to rule the world. We have enough problems at home.