Great Signs, Cont.

Urban otters are the best otters.

(As predicted, I’m having all the side effects from the booster vaccine. I hope to be back to normal tomorrow. Consider this your Open Thread: talk amongst yourselves!)

This entry was posted in Great Signs. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Great Signs, Cont.

1. M. Bouffant says:

Hope you feel better soon.

And thanks for the reminder, I just passed four months since my first boost.

2. Jimmy T says:

Had both boosters a while back didn’t feel ill at all, but Cindy T got a little feverish after each booster, so results vary. On the positive side, you dwell in the sane world where vaccines have a basis in scientific fact, regardless of that dastardly Mr. Gates trying his best to track us all. I enjoy most of the material you post, and consider it a good way to stay sane in such trying times. But this particular post I find otterly ridiculous…

3. Oneofthebobs says:

Both of the boosters clobbered me too. Better than time spent on a ventilator. Thanks for doing your part. Big love to you.

4. R White says:

Hopefully this temporary ‘under the weather’ feeling will pass and you will not get the lingering Omni variant like I did in which I had to get an infusion of antibodies.

5. Richard Portman says:

Good. Congratulations. My strategy has been to take the next day as an easy one. So far , so good. This whole covid thing is so stressful. I intend to get a third booster when the time comes. Be well. And don’t catch the Monkey Pox!

• Jimmy T says:

MonkeyPox is the simian form of Smallpox. Sounds like it can be fatal for monkeys and miserable for infected humans. One confirmed case here at home with four suspected. But in Europe, the count is over 200. One more thing to avoid catching…

6. MJG says:

First shot (moderna) Got night shivers and felt like crap the next day & a half. Second shot & first booster (moderna) no sides. Got my second booster (phizer) and the sides are back, but a little less. Take care of yourself.