More BS From BS Barbie

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who’s the most full of merde of all?
(Hat tip: Scissorhead Bruce388)

KellyAnn Conway’s book tries to humanize the monster:

Donald Trump considered dropping out of the 2016 presidential race after the leak of the now-infamous Access Hollywood tape showed him boasting that women let him “grab ‘em by the pussy,” according to Kellyanne Conway

Trump had seen reports that the GOP “could force him off the ticket or hold a vote to expel him” amid the fury over his “disgusting” comments, captured on video a decade earlier, Conway wrote.

“Should I get out [of the race]?” Trump asked Conway, according to the book.

And then she gives Hair Füror a pep talk:

“I know you don’t like to lose,” she says she told Trump, “but I also know you don’t like to quit.”

According to the book, Trump appeared to have doubts, asking Conway: “Will I lose? Will we lose? Can we still win?”

She then describes a scene in which she says she reassured him he’d win while also ripping into him over the vulgar remarks he was heard making in the recordings. In addition to the “pussy” brag, Trump also boasted to Access Hollywood host Billy Bush that he doesn’t “even wait” before making a move on a woman—a statement that drew comparisons to sexual assault at the time.

So Sisterhood, amirite? Well not really, KellyAnn wants to have it both ways:

In her new book, however, she claims she called him out and told him his words were “disgusting” and “reprehensible.”

What a saint.

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo, Hair Führer Donald Trump, Kellyanne 'Bullshit Barbie' Conway, Sex fiends. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to More BS From BS Barbie

1. So disgusting and reprehensible that she urged him to stay in the race. And this is her idea of a good look.

2. spotthedog says:

He came to her with a tear in his eye and said “Sir, should I get out of the race? Tell me please, what should I do?”
    JEEEZZUUUSSSS!!!

3. genelms says:

If the crypt keeper were to ever tell the truth I am pretty sure she would spontaneously combust. Since she is still here that classifies her book as opportunistic political fiction. The world would be a better place if she had used her law degree to chase ambulances and fleece accident victims and stayed away from national politics.

Now we wait to see who buys up all those doorstops.

5. Czippie l`Shimpe says:

She said his words were “disgusting” and “reprehensible”… followed by; “Well done, please keep it up, our base eats that up. Maybe you could say something about Mexicans next”

6. R White says:

It is now well known amongst the Acela corridor social circles that the crypt keeper in order to keep fat nixon from foolishly lashing out whenever he felt he was being chastised or ridiculed and whenever hope hicks wasn’t available, skanky skeletor would caress his tiny mushroom with her tongue in the back of the presidential limo.

Never underestimate this grifting skankasaurus. She and her equally repulsive hubby have been around DC since the Clinton years and know full well how remain relevant while ripping people off.

7. I don’t believe a Fng word of it.

8. w3ski4me says:

We didn’t call her Bullshit Barbie for nothing. She earned that title. Still the slime queen of bullshit I see.
    w3ski