Republicans Have No Shame

GOPers went to Ukraine and all Zelensky got was this lousy photo-op.

Yes, those would be the same Republicans who voted to let Hair Füror off the hook for shaking-down President Zelensky. And yes, the Republicans are holding up aide for $40B to Ukraine.

This entry was posted in Amply Be-Chinned #MoscowMitch McConnell, Ukraine War, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Republicans Have No Shame

1. spotthedog says:

“We know exactly what you’ve been going through and understand your suffering, my neighborhood was recently invaded by attackers armed with chalk!”, said Sen. Susie.

2. Czippie L'Shimpe says:

So, the purpose of the trip was to stick their thumbs in his eye? Doesn’t that little bow tie fellow that they’re so enamored of dislike Zelinsky? How will this play on the Putin Power Hour?

They’re such a confusing lot. I get that their purpose is to; Step 1: Foment hate; Step 2: Instill fear (something something) Step 5: Profit… but this is baffling. I guess it’s one of those “somethings” that happen during an election year.

I suppose I could go to one of there propaganda outlets to see how it’s being spun, but I don’t have quite the strength of constitution that our esteemed host here has.

3. annieasksyou says:

Poor Zelensky, having to be put into that position by those hypocrites! It’s good he’s an actor, though I saw one photo of him shaking hands with McConnell in which his heart was manifested through his slight grimace.

4. Ten Bears says:

Makes me wish I really was a mind-reader.

Thanks for the traffic Ten, The less said about comments over there the better …

5. I too would look like I was in ready full fight mode if I were standing in the middle of that criminal thicket of con-artists and losers.

6. retiredeng says:

Zelenskyy’s expression makes him look like a hostage.

7. ali redford says:

Pres. Zelenskyy’s facial expression says it all, including retiredeng’s observation above.

8. Richard Portman says:

That is a bad look. What do those clowns hope to accomplish?

9. Richard Portman says:

I wonder how much this little phot op escapade cost? I wonder if they will finally pass another covid relief bill? I wonder if they will tar and feather Rand Paul and send him home to his angry neighbors?
    We are seeing another surge of covid 19. We should be ready for it.

10. Lsamsa says:

That’s just sick.
    Nifty how they all searched their closets for khakis, blazers & comfy sneakers for a trip to ‘a war-torn country’.
    President Zelensky must be so tired of having to suffer fools & liars while he’s doing all he can to save his beloved country from a maniac.