Area Senator Shocked At Indoor Plumbing

Guys, Nebraska (if it really exists) must be an interesting place and none of you mooks told me about this:

Wait till he googles “furries.”

This entry was posted in Crazeee States, Nebraska. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Area Senator Shocked At Indoor Plumbing

1. Martin Pollard says:

I just… I… I got nothin’.

2. Sirius Lunacy says:

It must be awesome to be a right wing blogger. You sit back and drink some wine, partake of some fine hallucinogenic drugs and then type up whatever batshit crazy idea you can come up with. Next thing you know, some Republican politician is spouting it in the public forum and swearing it’s the absolute truth. Pretty soon all the wingnuts are sending links to tour blog to each other and on to their friends and relatives and the hits just roll in.

• Richard Portman says:

Wouldn’t it be great? And then you could enter the Furryverse? It is so exciting. So forbidden, so sexy, so transgressive! It would be like going into Furryworld.
      I don’t do the furry thing, because i have previous commitments.

3. Jimmy T says:

I have a good friend who is a “bear,” but to his credit, indoor plumbing is “barely” a challenge…

4. MDavis says:

A little searching reveals he actually apologized, later, for getting trolled. I was looking to see if maybe his own kids trolled him, but it was apparently a free-floating rumor he bit on.
    Not gonna lie, I thought he’d double down when told he’d been owned.

• Richard Portman says:

Well, he is from Nebraska. They are self isolating. I’m proud of him for saying that he might be wrong . Because he was. But at least we can talk with him about furries.

Obviously, he saw that on the internet.

6. Mike B. says:

I’ve heard the rumor multiple times, and how it is “crap” but believed on the right. Probably got started with someone complaining about children being able to pick the restroom of the gender they identify with, and then saying what if a child identified as a cat (I think the guy said this in the video) and wanted to use a cat restroom (litter box). And then it became “fact.” Nebraska exists – I lived there for a few years.

7. Ten Bears says:

OT, thanks T … I love it when a plan starts to come together

8. Dave G says:

Let me guess. He’s a Republican.

• Richard Portman says:

Do you have to guess? Those Republicans are getting so bad, everytime i hear something stupid, i assume a Republican said it. That’s not fair. They are getting pretty sensitive about this. Speaking about Republicans, i wonder how their designated religion is going?