Man Declines Offer He Cannot Refuse

Guys, remember when noted underaged sex fiend (ALLGED!) and columbian nose candy enthusiast (ALLEGED) (and probably Maddie Cawthorn’s orgy enabling coke fiend friend ALLEGED) said that if the Republicans re-took the House,  he was going to nominate Hair Füror to be the Speaker, and K-Mac had a sad?

Well, turn that frown upside down, Mac-daddy, Lord Damp Nut has preemptively rejected the nomination!

Former President Trump said he was not interested in becoming the Speaker if Republicans retake the House in the 2022 midterm elections.

“No, I think that it’s not something I wanted. A lot of people bring it up. It’s brought up all the time. No, it’s not something I want to do. I want to look at what’s happening, and then we’re going to be doing something else. No, it’s not something I would be interested in,” Trump said during an interview with John Solomon and Amanda Head of Just the News on Tuesday. Solomon is a former employee of The Hill.

Of course, it is a lie and of course he’s interested in being Speaker: it would get the Press’ attention and would force Twitter to give him back his Precious, er, account so he could ditch the stench of Devin Nunes and failing Truth Social.

What Hair Füror did NOT say was that he did not want to LOSE being elected to Speaker. There is a difference.

This entry was posted in 2022 Pie Fight, Hair Führer Donald Trump, Madison Cawthorn, Roller Nazi, Matt Gaetz, Sex fiends. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Man Declines Offer He Cannot Refuse

1. Sirius Lunacy says:

I think the problem is that there is just way too much WORK involved in being Speaker.

• Martin Pollard says:

Bingo. He could get away with doing as little work as possible while being POTUS because he had others to do most of the heavy lifting (as is usual; not even the most competent and successful POTUS can do everything, and TFG was about as far from being either as you could get while still remaining in the same universe). Being Speaker, however, entails doing actual work and having at least some understanding of the job you’re (supposed to be) doing; otherwise, the House devolves into more of a Thunderdome than usual.

• Martin Pollard says:

Also, you don’t get immunity from prosecution while being Speaker, and that’s really what he’s after. As long as he’s not POTUS, he’ll remain in danger of prosecution (theoretically, at least; he’s been more slippery than Astroglide in his ability to avoid legal consequences for his decades of illegal acts).

• spotthedog says:

All he knows is Nancy tore up his paper that time, he thinks he’s good at tearing up paper, so yeah he feels very qualified.

2. osirisopto says:

Truth what???

/s

He’ll let you know what that something else is in two weeks.

4. w3ski4me says:

He doesn’t want to be Speaker not because of the work, he won’t work at anything anyway, it just doesn’t have the Glory his ego needs. It’s Prezinit or bigger for TFG no way around it for his ego.
    As for me, I am waiting for when he has to deny his “stolen election” or be unable to run again. Something to do with the 22nd amendment, I think.
    w3ski

5. beckymaenot says:

Will we never be free of this fucking asshole?

• spotthedog says:

It has become a personal goal of mine; to outlive that fucking asshole, and to read with glee of his miserable demise.

• Richard Portman says:

It is a goal of mine. I’m an old person, there are problems. I want to out live him and see him dead. I wait everyday for this. I want to see what his people will do next.

6. Ellis Weiner says:

“I’m going to be looking at what’s happening and then we’re going to be doing something else.”
    Eloquence. When ya got it, ya got it.