One Lump of Stupid or Two?

Take the pinheads golfing

So… this Kim Jong Ill-style news release from Hair Füror actually happened:

It’s not exactly Kim riding a white stallion through the snow, or bare chested Putin hunting (or miraculously scoring 8 hockey goals), but Fat Nixon knows his limits. Video, by the way, does not show his “game-winning, hole-in-one,” just a group of old white guys YUGELY embarrassing themselves praising the twice-impeached LOSER for waddling across the green reaching into the cup and pulling out a ball. (If you do watch, notice that he is wearing flats and not his usual lifts.)

The best reaction:

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Fran)

This entry was posted in Hair Führer Donald Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to One Lump of Stupid or Two?

1. Sir Nigel says:

I’m surprised that he carries the regulation number of clubs. Although 3 appear to be drivers.

2. David says:

You don’t get the nickname

‘Cheater-in-Chief’

without earning it.

Bummer. The MSM is in a tight spot today. What’s more important? TFG’s hole in one or Will Smith slapping Chris Rock. Decisions, decisions.

• Sirius Lunacy says:

If we could just get Will Smith to slap TFG it would solve the whole dilema.

• ali redford says:

I second this!

• FELINE MAMA says:

I’d pay to see this !!
        Hell, I’d pay to see ANYBODY take a swing at tfg. If this would ever happen, it would NEED to happen on film, etc !! We know how cowardly tfg is, this would make MY DAY! No, My Life !!! Member how ascared IT was when a balloon exploded at one of his debates!! Good Times !!
        Bone Spurs, many wishes for All you DESERVE !! Late in coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• spotthedog says:

Throw in a Pete Davidson/Kanye West update and OMG!

4. FELINE MAMA says:

‘Muscular’? Duhnold. it’s called FAT !!!
    Does It think that pic makes him look sexy, suave, handsome, STUPID ?? Hard to decide !

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

I play golf about once every three years. I’m not very good. BUT, I have gotten a hole in one. It’s really just a matter of dumb luck, even for the pros. My score card for the nine holes that day went something like this: 6, 5, 7, 8, 1, 7, 4, 7, 8.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

Also, it is tradition that after you get a hole in one you buy a round for everyone in the clubhouse. My guess is that his golfing partners tossed the ball in the cup and told him he got a hole in one just to see if they could get the cheap basterd to pry open his wallet. My quatloos are on TFG skipping out the back way and avoiding the clubhouse altogether.

7. w3ski4me says:

I see this as his adult version of “I make Poopoo everybody look at me”. He lies non-stop, so you really can’t believe anything the old slug says.
    w3ski

8. I understand that he wants Fabio to play him in the movie version.

9. Redhand says:

A perfect asshole in one, huh?