News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

H/T Skinny-D

Guys, Lara Logan knows stuff because she looked it up herself:

I would love to see her Google history, you know, except I wouldn’t. That was pure antisemitism right there.

Logan, as you might recall was a CBS as recently as 2018. Another stunning hire from Fox News.

This entry was posted in Anti-Semitism, CBS, Fox News, Our Failed Political Press. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

Life was created by cosmic rays emitted from an exploding SuperNova. Everybody knows that.

2. Czippie L'Shimpe says:

Just for reference – not that her bullshit deserves a response – Darwin was the son of a wealthy man, and had quite a handsome income from properties and “business concerns”. He wasn’t funded by anyone but himself. He was, however, what some might call a Capitalist. So, yeah… nefariousness follows.

3. Jimmy T says:

I’m fairly certain that the Rothschilds funded the entirety of the Jewish lazer brigade. I’m waiting for them to aim them at Ms Logan. Bursting into flames may be justified as obviously she is disturbed beyond help (and no, I didn’t watch the video because ewe, but the brownies made me say this)…

4. pagan in repose says:

About her use of the word “scientism” as fake science:

Also, “…wrote his theory of evolution and so on and so on. And I’m not saying that none of that is true. I’m just saying Darwin was hired by someone to come up with the theory. Right? Based on evidence. OK, fine. “, now than is some fine investigatory reporting, if you are in the first grade.

5. Stony Pillow says:

Big trigger warning here, sexual assault.

Something to throw into the mix.

Logan was covering the revolution in Egypt in 2010, and got stuck alone in a crowd of hundreds of men. Dozens of them raped her with their hands, and they pulled out most of her hair and beat her with clubs and flagpoles.

What was left of her eventually was raken to the hospital, where she “recovered” enough to be shipped back to the States.

She was in the hospital numerous times between then and 2015 for complications from that attack. Didn’t find anything online for after that,. I’m sure her battle with the physical damage is continuing. Not to mention a heapibg helpibg of PTSD. I really doubt she’d pass as a mentally healthy person.

I’d like to direct the Two Minutes Hate to Ruprt Murdoch, who is exploiting a seriously damaged woman for a few more eyeballs and a few more clicks.

We’ll add that to Rupert’s indictment, Stony.

That’s a terrible story I did not know.

• pagan in repose says:

I concur, and please redirect my comment and added disgust to Murdoch and his slimy, sparse haired, spiraling runny crap news coagulants.