[Hair Füror] espoused praise for North Korea’s brutal leader, marveling at how Kim’s generals and aides “cowered” when the dictator spoke to them. “Total control,” Trump said of how Kim ran the country, describing generals snapping to attention and standing up on command.
“His people were sitting at attention,” he added.
“I looked at my people and said I want my people to act like that,” he said to laughter.
Only the best people, amirite? Hair Füror has denounced all of ’em, you know, for not sitting at attention:
- Attorney General William Barr
- National Security Adviser John Bolton
- Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao
- Secretary of Defense Mark Esper
- Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham
- Chief of Staff John Kelly
- Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis
- National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster
- Chief of Staff Mark Mulvaney
- Vice President Mike Pence
- Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
And that’s only a partial list. And he punched down on his own nominees only after they left the sinking ship. Up until then they were the best people.
His naked admiration for fellow fascists and would-be strongmen continues unabated, and that helps us understand why he populated his administration with C-Minus rejects from the island of broken toys. He knows that the only way he can dominate a room is if it is full of drooling mouth breathers who are afraid of him.