We Should Have Predicted This

H/T Scissorhead Fran

The Revenge Of The Freedom Fries

Liquor stores and bars in North America are pulling Russian vodka off their shelves — and in some cases, pouring it down the drain — in protest of the country’s invasion of Ukraine.

We’re a simple people.

This entry was posted in Floriduh. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to We Should Have Predicted This

1. Jimmy T says:

There is actually plenty of American made vodka around if vodka is your thing. No, I’d rather have a decent bourbon (in a pinch) or preferably a good scotch. I’m hoping that Scotland doesn’t invade England or France because then I would have to pour out that nice bottle of scotch that I’ve been saving for a special occasion. There is a precedent for that you know. Ok, truth be told, I would still drink it, while mourning the insanity infecting the place where my ancestors immigrated from, because they went from hating Trump (cheers) to the other thing…

…from my cold, dead, hands, but it would be gin or scotch, probably.

• revzafod says:

Ye can taer me limb from limb boot the only way I’ll ever pour oot me bottles of Laphroaig Triple Cask Single Malt is inta me oon gullet!

• Jimmy T says:

Been a while since I’ve had Laphroaig, but it was quite good. The daughter unit went to Scotland to study how to make proper whisky, and brought some back with her when she was done with her studies. I’ve got a bottle of Glenlivet Carribbean Reserve Single Malt in the cupboard, but I’m waiting for that special occasion or a nuclear war whichever happens first before opening it…

• artahzen says:

You are saying that you would pour it out, through your kidneys and out of your bladder. Piss on the Russians.

2. MDavis says:

It’s already purchased, right?
    On the other hand, it’s a nice break from those people at the GOP fests cheering Putin, so there’s that.

3. Buttermilk Sky says:

A week ago I predicted that caviar would be renamed “freedom fish eggs.” This is dumber.

4. Richard Portman says:

Yes, our Governor Spencer Cox out here in Utah has ordered that Russian vodka be pulled from the state liquor stores. Leadership in action.