The Wheels Of Justice, etc.

The Zombies of Possum Hollar

Time again to find the mirror and see if AG Garland is breathing:

…meanwhile the insurrectionist leader/planners of the Stupid Coup are still walking around.

This entry was posted in AG Merrick Garland, Hair Führer Donald Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to The Wheels Of Justice, etc.

1. Jimmy T says:

Well good God folks, !Don’t anyone open the damn door!!!

2. w3ski4me says:

Not much to be said here. The man is obviously a tool for the previous administration, willingly or not. I don’t think a shot of pure adrenalin would perk him up. The greatest criminal enterprise in my lifetime will go down in nothing burgers.
    Thank goodness for some action in New York, but even then, it won’t have the sound of Treason.
    If only . . .
    w3ski

• Redhand says:

Easily Biden’s worst Cabinet pick. If this country goes fascist, his inaction will be a substantial factor in our demise. His nonfeasance is shocking, even for a cynic like me.

His stonewalling leads me to believe he’s looking at the interpretations of the law and not the facts. Woe to the republic.

4. Richard Portman says:

That is just one of the scariest photos ever. Did it really happen, or is it a zombie nightmare? If that happened, we should never forget it. I think it happened, and these are monsters.

5. pagan in repose says:

I am still of the hope that Mr. AG Garland is just being quiet about his work, and is working on this and wants to make sure all the I’s are dotted and the T’s crossed. Also that he does know what his job is and he is doing that job. That is still my hope.

There is still time for AG Garland to come out and issue criminal charges

How much longer my hope holds on is the question I keep asking myself every other day now.