Report: Wisconsin’s Cheese Falls Off Cracker

H/T @NamelessCynic of the Twitterverse

Guys, the NYTimes reports:

Fringe Scheme to Reverse 2020 Election Splits Wisconsin G.O.P.

First, Wisconsin Republicans ordered an audit of the 2020 election. Then they passed a raft of new restrictions on voting. And in June, they authorized the nation’s only special counsel investigation into 2020.

Now, more than 15 months after former President Donald Trump lost the state by 20,682 votes, an increasingly vocal segment of the Republican Party is getting behind a new scheme: decertifying the results of the 2020 presidential election in hopes of reinstalling Mr. Trump in the White House.

Now, of course there is no mechanism to de-certify anything and there is no process or procedure to, uh, reinstall an ousted president, let alone a twice-impeached LOSER. But you do you, Wisconsin. Of course, they also elected RoJo, so at least they are consistent in their bug-eff’ery nuttiness.

Every time I think that we’re totally eff’ed in the dark, Republicans do something so nutso that I begin to regain hope that all the non-crazy people might want to stop them.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Crazeee States, Hair Führer Donald Trump, People Dumber than Dolphins, The Coup Klux Klan (Republicans), Wisconsin. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Report: Wisconsin’s Cheese Falls Off Cracker

1. Jimmy T says:

The walls are closing in on the Trump Crime Family and their associates. There is just too much evidence of malfeasance, crime, and corruption to be ignored. The wheels of justice may grind slowly, but grind exceedingly finely, and will cast Trump, his family, and cronies into the waters of oblivion. Yeah, we all get impatient with the process, but hang tough. The end result is that these creeps who swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution will be brought down in an epic way…

2. E.A. Blair says:

“I begin to regain hope that all the non-crazy people might want to stop them.”

Unfortunately, the most effective means of stopping them are illegal and carry hefty prison terms.

3. “A house divided into people living in reality and prople living in total delusion cannot stand” to paraphrase that infamous RINO Lincoln. (because if the Republican party put up someone like him today, he wouldn’t get past the primary for Dog catcher in Possum Hollar. )

4. w3ski4me says:

Just like an old dog with an old bone, Grrrrrr. I really have to pity people that are carrying that grudge this long. All I can say is: get a life.
    w3ski

• E.A. Blair says:

I have caried a grudge for forty years, Ever since the St. Louis Cardinals cheated the Milwaukee Brewers out of the 1982 World Series, I have eschewed all Anheuser-Busch products. If that makes me pitiable, so be it. As I told a friend, “What good is a grudge if you don’t hold to it?” On the other hand, my grudge doesn’t hurt anyone, since my personal boycott of A-B probably doesn’t amount to a blip in their sales.

5. MDavis says:

Overheard, recently:
    “What do you think of Biden?”
    “I think he’s senile.”
    “I think he’s just evil. But Trump makes one little mistake and its
    impeach.”
    Watch out for that hope nonsense, don’t get complacent. Around a lot of areas it’s bugfuck all the way down.

It’s impossible to empathize with these people when they are so willfully stupid. I bet 5th graders give them a run for their money.

• MDavis says:

The 5th graders are being trained in what to say.
      Great scene in Angry Birds (the movie) when the dad is at the door coming up with why “this cake should be on you” and his hatchling kid is copying every move. He’s seen it. learned it, watches for new tricks and learns those, too.

7. pagan in repose says:

I think that the crazy folks on the right who are buying into the lies, distortions et al, are a lot like anyone that gets conned, when they realize they have been conned they hesitate to tell anyone for fear of looking stupid. The shear stupidity of the ongoing reinstatement bullshit should make them want to turn and run from it, but no they are apparently going to walk right off the cliff. The Lemmings better watch out or they could get trampled by all the people running to the cliff to throw themselves into the abyss at the command from Trump, Fox, and the rest of the liars and propagandists.